Chapter 10

A/N PLEASE READ. Okay. So I've heard all this stuff about "Elounor" and how it is "fake" and stuff. So, if you don't believe in their relationship, please bare with me and pretend El is someone else (;

**Louis POV**

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed at the nurse. "No. She is Eleanor Calder. Eleanor Jane Calder. That's who she is and ONLY who she is, okay?!" I burst out crying. "I-I'm sorry" I whispered. This whole situation was so stressful...

"Go on, Bella." Niall said impatiently, tapping his feet.

"Okay," Bella sighed. "We found Eleanor's birth certificate. She's not exactly...err...her and Kate aren't...uhh...Calders."

I heard a squeal from the hospital bed. "What was that? Eleanor?" I walked over to see her biting her blanket, tears streaming rapidly down her beautiful face. "Love, it's alright." Tears were now forming in my eyes.

"No, Louis, it's not! I don't like talking about my parents! Ever since they disappeared, nothing has been the same. Nothing will ever be the same." Eleanor's voice cracked, still extremely weak.

"Bella?" I asked, tears streaming down my face much faster than before.

"Yes Louis?"

"Who-who was she born to?"

"A women named Jennifer Carson. Heard of her?"

Me and Eleanor both shook our heads.

"Who's my father?" Eleanor said hoarsely.

"We have no information on your father, but we have people researching it, so we will let you know as soon as we find out."

"Okay. Give me a call as soon as possible" I said handing her my number. "Please."

"Will do. With that note, Eleanor, you are released from the hospital."

***Back at the hotel***

**Eleanor's POV**

"Megan. Why did my parents...er...Josh and Cindy...not tell me that I'm not their child?" I asked looking over to Megan who was just eating in the kitchen.

"There's no telling why. How's Kate taking this?" Meg asked as she plopped a piece of candy into her mouth.

"KATE!" I dashed into my room and immediately dialed her number.

"Hello?" she sounded annoyed.

"Kate, I have some news, don't freak out."

"What is it??"

"I went to the hospital today, long story, but they found our birth certificates."

"And...?"

"We're not Calders."

"Wha-wha-what?! What are you talking about?!" She screamed into my ear.

"I don't know all of the information! Our mom's name is Jennifer Carson!" I screamed back at her.

"And our dad?" Kate asked.

"I-they don't know. They're researching it. I will call you when we get more information. Love you, bye" I said as I hung up the phone and ran out to find Megan gone. There was a note on the counter that read:

El,

The boys and I went for a walk. Please don't leave the hotel room, I will be back soon. Help yourself to the sandwhich I made for you (;

Love you,

Megan

That was awfully strange of her to leave a note....she usually would've just texted me...oh well. I sat down on the couch and flipped on the television. I turned on the baking channel which always made me hungry, and it did. I decided to go eat that sandwhich Meg left for me. I took my first bite, and piece of paper was folded inside of it. I took the piece of paper out and another note was written on it.

El,

So you were hungry? Have Paul drive you to 3962 North Wems Rd.

Love you,

Megan

I grabbed Paul, and we headed out to the address Meg gave me. We finally arrived to the address which just seemed to be a rundown warehouse. We walked up to the doors, and slowly opened the rusty handle.

I peeked inside and it was pitch black. "Paul, are you sure this is the righ-"

"SURPRISE!!!!" a chorus of voices screamed at me, nearly scaring me out of my wits!

"What?! Guys, this must be a mistake! It's not my birthday..." I said as I walked inside.

"This is for being in the hospital! We're so happy that you made it out okay!" Louis jumped out at me.

"Aww, you guys are too sweet!!" I beamed at them. I walked over and ate a cupcake that said CONGRATULATIONS in really, really tiny letters.

"Lets dance!" Meg said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the middle of the floor. What Makes You Beautiful came on, and everybody started dancing like idiots, even me if I must confess. The next song came on, and it was a very slow song.

"May I have this dance?" I turned around to see Louis holding out his hand. I took it without hesitation and he led me to the dance floor.

"Eleanor, I've been wanting to tell you something for a while, but I just haven't been able to do it. So here I go." Louis took a deep breath, "Eleanor Calder, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.

"Of course! I love you too Boobear!" I rested my head on his shoulder and his phone started buzzing.

"One second, El." He held up a finger. "Mmmhmm. Mmmhmm. It's the hospital" he whispered to me. His jaw dropped. "O-okay. Thanks. I-I'll let her know." he hung up the phone.

"So do you know who my father is?" I wonder if I knew him...

"Yes."

"So who is he?"

"Paul Higgins."

**********************************************************************************

A/N PLEASE READ Okay so you might wanna keep reading my author's notes if you don't already because I might say some things about the story that you probably wouldn't understand. BTW if you don't already know, Paul Higgins is their Security Guard/Manager guy. Really famous, yeah. And PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK D': y'all are gonna make me cry!

This chapter is dedicated to @unique_foreveryoungg so yeah :D I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, but I don't know...I know I have gotten a ton of reads and I am so thankful for that :D but I feel like people aren't really reading/enjoying, you know? Oh well(: School starts tomorrow morning. Ugh. SO goodnight. My lovelies (;