Love = Obsession

Hey Peps Someone Requested Me To Write Some Hot Shots On Indian.TV Stars From Swaragini Serial...

Couple Name :- Swara And Sanskar As SwaSan...

TV Hottest Couple 😍😍😍

So Here U Go Guys I Hope U Will Surely Going To Love This Book 😉

At Club,

Start with a party is full going on where many are drinking shots , some are drinking soft drinks , some are dancing in a Dance Floor...

While on the other side at some corner a couple is shown kissing each other hungrily not caring about others who are seeing them with strange expression, while some are seeing them with lustful eyes while some are cheerish them for their public kissed...?

While the couple is buzy in their own world kissing and bitting each other while pressing their bodies to each other...

Boy hands travels to girl Breast causing him to squeeze her breast not slowly but hardly and harshly making girl moan in Pain and Pleasure making no effect on boy but in effect he use his more power and squeeze her boobs more harshly and also pinch her nipples with his Thumb and Forfinger Hardly...

One side he is kissing while other side he is pinching her nipples very harshly making her hiss in Pain due to his torture...

Then only she try to break the kiss because of out of breathe and second now her breast are paining...

She try to push the boy but instead of this he hold her hands from her back with one hand and from other pinch her nipples angrily...

San...Ahhh...Sanskar... girl moaned due to pain and try to side herself...

When Sanskar break the kissed but not leave her body and immediately come towards her breast and start sucking her breast over her cloth making Swara shocked listening others voice Because they are doing in front of other people...

She again call Sanskar but instead of Stoping he bitted her right nipple hard causing pain in her breast which is already paining...

He caged her completely in his act...
She can't able to do anything...

While he is doing everything to her which he want in front of all Kissing her and now bitting her breasts and also sucking her breasts like a child Suck his Mother Breast...

At last after many trial Finally Swara able to free herself from Her Love which make Sanskar Anger...

He Angerily Hold her hand and moved out from the Club not before giving A Boy Death glare...

He harshly make Swara sit in Car making her scared seeing his angry face...

He himself get settle on driving seat and drove off...

Soon they reach a Big Villa Written "SwaSan Villa"

Sanskar come out from car and move towards  Swara side...

He again pull her hardly and start dragging him towards the rooms...

As soon as they reach near their room he opened his room harshly and throw Swara on bed with little harsh making her hiss in pain and Himself lockee the room...

He turn towards While Anger is clearly shown in his face...

Before Swara said anything Sanskar pick the vask and throw on floor breaking into piece while Swara shut her eyes due to fear...