Chapter Five - Time For Some Improv.

I stirred from my sleep and vaguely heard his heart beating. I smiled.

Tha thump Tha thump.

Wait where am I?

"Good morning Angel." Said an all too familiar voice.

I pulled my head off of his chest. Pushing myself off of him and meeting his eyes.

"Morning... husband." I said confused at the words coming out of my mouth.

He sat up and took a look at his watch.

"Oops I'm gonna be late for work." He smiles.

"Well we can't have that." I replied with a soft smile. (What the heck...) I think.

He got up off the sofa and stretched, then he straightened his suit and ran a hand through his hair.
"I'll see you later love." He said giving me a peck on the cheek.
I watched as he walked to the doorway.
"Oh and Sebastian will be working today too, so you will have the house to yourself." He tossed over his shoulder.
I watched while he left the room. I waited till his footsteps faded and a door slammed before running to the window and watching him drive away.

What the hell???!?!
What happened what was going on?!
Where was I? Why was Jim so comfortable with me? I looked at my hands. Noticing my nails were way longer than I would usually let them get. And this ring... Is Sherlock's...

Wait...who was Sherlock, and what day was it?

 I ran a hand through my hair finding it had grown a bit longer. Suddenly I noticed something. There was something taped to my side under my shirt. I reached under and pulled it off of my skin. It was a thumb drive. I looked at it a moment before looking around the room. I appeared to be in a study of some sort.

 But I didn't remember ever being here before. 

I didn't remember what has happened... after the crash there was nothing I remembered.

Maybe this flash drive would help me remember.

I found a computer and to my luck it was not locked. I plugged in the drive and waited while a screen popped up.

I was rewarded by my own face. I watched myself in the video as she blinked.

"Hello Keyland if you are watching this it is too late. Moriarty has poisoned us. I don't know how much longer before I lose my memory. He was the cause of the car crash. He murdered Sherlock Holmes, the love of your life. He is not your husband. If you are seeing this you need to run... run for your life."

I gasp and unplug the drive from the computer.

 I walk carefully through the house grabbing anything I can think of and I head out the door to the garage.

 Luckily for me Jim likes old cars. And they are easy to Hot-wire. I grab a wrench and get to work. After twenty minutes I am driving away with a basket dull of food. I use the laptop to plot a course away from the house. To London.