Helping Hands

First of all thank you so much for much love for the previous OS. I am thoroughly humbled. 

I enjoy writing One Shots. However, I prefer One Shots to be left with a bit of unsaid words to give a connect with readers. So, all one shots are going to be just what the words literally mean, only one shot unless I mention that it is going to be two or three shots. 

So, enjoy the work and let me know how it is. 

**** **** **** 

Annika kept staring at the red saree placed on the bed. Daadi, her husband's grandmother, has gifted the beautiful saree for the party that night. It was a blood red saree with stone works on pleat and pallu. Annika absolutely loved the saree. The only problem was that she didn't know how to drape it.

Annika dated her now husband Shivay Singh Oberoi for three years before they married. Daadi was not really fond of Annika and Annika was convinced it was majorly due to the way Daadi found out about her relationship with Shivay.

Shivay and Annika had been in the mall shopping for Annika's upcoming birthday. Annika decided on buying a very simple lavender coloured crop top and pink palazzo. Shivay spotted a very short navy blue shift dress without sleeves. He claimed it was his favourite colour on her and insisted her to try it at least, even if she doesn't want to buy it. Annika agreed and went to changing room with it. Annika personally loved how it looked on her. If it wasn't for the five figure rate and exposing style, she would have bought it.

Annika came out the changing room and immediately spotted Shivay near Saree section. She showed him happily how the dress fit her. She pulled him towards her to pose for a selfie. All the while she failed to notice his reaction.

Shivay was startled to see his daadi in the shop. He was giving lame excuses for his presence in the ladies section and that is when his otherwise decently dressed girlfriend came to him in an extremely revealing short dress. Curse his luck for choosing the dress. Shivay untangled himself from Annika's hold and looked at Daadi discomfited. Annika by now noticed Daadi's presence and her eyes widened in shock and she immediately rushed to the changing room.

What followed was a quick meeting of families and wedding arrangements. Daadi had nothing against Shivay marrying Annika. But, Annika always regretted forming not so good first impression in Daadi's eyes. She has heard from Shivay how conservative his daadi is. Daadi did agree for Shivay and Annika's marriage owing to her love for her grandson. But Annika was sure daadi had some doubts as far as Annika was concerned. So, Annika badly wanted to redeem herself.

After one month of the marriage, Daadi has for the first time asked Annika something. It was her friend's granddaughter's wedding and Daadi wanted Annika to wear saree. If her mom had been in town, Annika could have asked her help. Alas stars weren't on her favour. Annika had changed into red blouse and matching petticoat. Her last resort was to watch a YouTube video and help her with the saree. Everything was going smooth until her husband walked in.

"Wow that is a good way to greet your husband" commented Shivay who had just walked into the room.

Annika looked up from trying to figure out how the lady in the YouTube twisted fingers effortlessly and formed pleats. Shivay was totally taken by his wife's state. Her hair was held in a messy bun. Her blouse was untied and cream colored bra played peek-a-boo from her shoulder. Her saree was close to tangled and she stood there like a small kid caught in chaos looking innocent. That sight completely turned him on.

"Shivay" Annika moaned a complain as she pointed at her plight " Look at me"

"That I am darling" Shivay walked to the bed without taking his eyes off her and lay on the bed with his elbow supporting his head. His instincts said he was in for a treat.