The hole in the wall Cafe

In a town where the trees reach the sky, hold some of the most darkest secrets and the winds carry them all. I'm sitting in our towns local coffee shop The hole in the wall it is a cute cafe/bakery kind of place with a modern twist to in that attracted all of the youth of this godforsaken town. Oh wait I'm getting ahead of myself you don't even know who I am. My name is faith Carson and I'm going to tell you a story that has twists and turns, and a hell of a lot of Cliché so sit back and grab some food and a drink and enjoy the story of six misfits and a mystery.

Chapter One

Welcome to the wonderful town of Echobrook.The safest place on earth.what a joke with a hint of irony.

I was walking to The hole in the wall Cafe, it was after school time so the streets were find with my peers. Outside The hole in the wall was the town's local biker gang teens outside,Remember when I said Irony. They are called the white wolf's, drug dealers and thieves but they didn't bother people.........much. When I walked through the doors of the cafe the smell of sweet treats, food, and fresh coffee. I walked up to the counter to a smiling barista.

"Hey there what can I get started for you" she said with a lot of pep

"Hey can I get a sugar cookie and a cup of tea please" I handed her the money and with a smile she nodded. I went to go and take my usual seat on the couch in the corner and pulled out my laptop looking over the pictures I took earlier. I was a writer, and photographer or at least I was trying to be.

"Here you go" the barista came up to me with my order in her hand. The door opened and the gang leaders kid soon to be gang leader himself walker in Vladimir Vasilious. He was like any other bad boy great hair hotter than hell fire but dangerous.he walked up to the counter and gave the barista a charming smile her face held an even bigger smile she was falling for the charm.

"Hey can I get a medium cappuccino" he handed her the money and she began to make it but the bell on the door rang once again and in walked the queen bee, bee of course standing for bitch Carter Harris walked through the door with her Pom poms and her poise of evil bitches

She walked up to the counter.

"Ew shouldn't you be outside Loitering with rest of your gang members" she spat

"Isn't there a jock that lowers your self esteem while you raise his ego that you should be cheering for?" He said

"Ugh whatever, just move." She pushed her way to the counter

"Yeah I'll have a skinny vanilla latte extra hot no foam no whip with light vanilla powder and light chocolate curls and three shots of espresso" she said it so fast. I rolled my eyes at her snobbish behavior and tried to get back to writing.They had both left at the same time but the small cafe was soon full and was no longer a peaceful place to be.so it was time for me to leave walking on my way home, I turned down the alley I always take when I came to a stop when I saw carter and Vlad making out. I let out a small gasp but then hid behind the wall and closed my eyes shut.

" did you hear something" Vlad said. With that I moved my legs and ran as fast as I can I looked behind to see if they had seen me, no one was there but I did hit what I thought was a brick wall but it was best friend Cameron for short.

"Whoa kid where is the fire" he asked

"Not here lets go hurry" I said grabbing his hand and running as fast as possible. We have been best friends for a long time my dad and his mom used to work together before the company they worked for shut down. That wasn't the worst of it though both our dads died after losing their jobs.

"Where are we headed and why are we running"

"I'll tell you when we get to my house" I grabbed his hand and ran.

We pushed through the doors of my mansion we were both out of breath. I lived on the rich side of town in a mansion but nobody knows, and I planned on keeping it that way.

"You would never......believe.........what I saw" I said out of breath

"What?"

"Vlad ...and carter.......kissing"

"No way your bullshiting"

"Do you really think I would have ran all the way to my house if I was"

"Oh god are you serious who would have ever thought"

"Yeah a match made in hell"

"That's golden" he started laughing "please use this as amo on her"

I gave him a devilish smile "only if the opportunity comes"

We both burst out with laughter

"Hey do you want to say for dinner"I asked as I went to the fridge.

"nah I'm going to head home, I didn't know what time it was," he said. I was disappointed. My mom owned her own business so she worked late a lot and most of the time she was out of town leaving me here in this big house by myself, if i was popular party girl this would be the life but I was an outcast and this well this is just lonely.

"Yeah no that's fine I'll see you tomorrow"I walked him to the door and gave him a hug goodbye I went back into the house and made myself dinner. later that night as I was drifting asleep I couldn't escape the feeling that something really bad was about to happen....