Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"It's good to see you all as well." I reply, ignoring my loss of breathe for the moment. After they let go, I sat down on the couch, in between Mina and Uraraka.

"So? How was work today?" Uraraka asks, nudging me slightly. Whenever I had the time, I would tell her about it. She was one of my best friends after all. I chuckle, embarrassed.

"Well today was... eventful." I say, struggling to find the right word. Eventful summed it up rather well. In a second, Mina paused the show and all the girls turned to me.

"Spill." The pink skinned girl said. I sigh and sunk back into the couch.

"Boy do I have a lot to explain then." I eyed them all suspiciously. "Keep your questions until the end though, I get distracted easily." They all nodded.

I told them pretty much all I could remember. From the normal things, like just checking on them and seeing how they were, to the brawl and the kiss. They all shrieked at that.

"Wow. This Katsuki guy must really like you huh?" Jiro chirped, giving her usual smirk. I shake my head and frown.

Uraraka put a finger to her chin. "Or that Izuku guy!" She turned to me. "Do you have pictures of them?" I froze before nodding slowly.

"Well, I took selfies with them all." I say sheepishly. They all gasped and leaned closer.

"Show us! Please?" Mina begged. I sweat dropped as I reached for my phone and clicked my photos. The first picture I showed them was of Izuku. We were both smiling. I had made his green curls look presentable, and his eyes seemed a lot brighter. I only just noticed that he put his fingers behind my head, as if to give me bunny ears.

"Aw! He's kinda cute." Mina said, pointing at the green boy. I see Uruaka nod, along with Momo.

"He doesn't seem like the type of guy to fight people." Momo observed. I shrugged.

"That's what I thought." I swiped to a picture of Katsuki. His head was turned away from the frame. He looked slightly annoyed with his arms crossed. I wasn't in this frame. I saw the girls frown.

"Well, he's hot I guess? But he seems way to angry." Mina says. I see Uruaka nod.

"So that's the guy that stole a kiss from you." Jiro says, pointing at the angry ash blonde. I nod slowly. They all frown. I swipe to the next one, which was Tenya. I was faced away from the camera, looking at him. He had an eyebrow raised as he looked into the camera, and his head was tilted to the side a little. The little motion was cute.

"He looks nice." Uraraka said.

"And cute, in like a geeky way." Mina adds. I chuckle as I swipe to the next one, Eijiro. He was smiling while give a peace sign with me squished in besides him, also smiling broadly. All the girls sweat dropped.

"His teeth are kind of scary, but he seems really nice." Uraraka says positively.

Mina raises a fist. "Yeah!" I smile and swipe to the next. It was of Shouto and me. We were sitting on his bed and smiling at the camera. Well, I was, he just looked at it curiously. His head was tilted to the side as well. It was pretty cute honestly.

"He's a looker." Jiro says, looking at the other girls. They all turned to her and nodded excitedly.

"I can't tell if he's totally hot or purely cute." Mina grumbled, clearly torn between the two. I let out a soundless laugh as I swiped to the next one. It was Denki pointing finger guns at the camera with a goofy smile. They all giggled at his gesture.

"He's pretty cute." Uraraka says, pointing at the digital picture. She nudged me and giggled. "Why couldn't you let that one kiss you?" She asked.

"Or that Shouto one." Momo added. I smiled awkwardly as I swiped to the next one. It was Tetsu and I, grinning at the camera. His sharp shark-like teeth also concerned the girls.

"This guy has shark teeth as well." Jiro dead panned. I chuckled softly and shrugged.

"Are all boys with shark teeth cute or just these two?" Mina asked, almost to herself. I smiled and flicked to the last picture, it was of Hitoshi and I. We were sitting on his bed, he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I was winking at the camera and putting a finger to my mouth, as a 'shush' gesture.

"He's like a sleepy cat." Jiro said. Uraraka and Momo nodded. I shrugged.

"Well, he does sleep a lot." I reply. Mina leaned back into the soft couch and sighed dramatically.

"Damn it Y/N! Why do you get to work with such cuties?" I put my phone back in my pocket and laughed.

"Luck of the draw I guess?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬