I smile at her. "I love you, too." I give her a quick kiss before grabbing her gift off of my desk. "Here, this is for you..."

I spent forever searching for something for her and came across a heart-shaped gold locket. I had an 'A' engraved into the front and put a tiny picture of us kissing in it. Allie loves taking pictures. It means a lot to her because after her parents died, she realized that there were only a few pictures of her and her brother with them.

Penelope took that picture of us. Penelope and Luke came over to have a movie night with Allie and I.

"Spencer, this..." She smiles down at it. "This is gorgeous. Thank you."

Allie takes the necklace out of the box and holds it out to me. "Will you put it on me?"

I give her a tiny smile and nod, taking it from her.

She turns around and holds her hair up for me, letting me put the necklace on her.

After I'm finished, she turns around. It looks gorgeous on her, hanging perfectly off of her neck.

She's so beautiful. Her face is void of makeup, revealing the light freckles that I love so much... and her hair hangs down just past her shoulders in loose waves.

"I love it," Allie wraps her arms around me, giving me a big squeeze. "Thank you."

I squeeze her back, laughing. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it."

She leaves, even though I really wanted her to stay. I knew that she had to get up early to pick up Rachel from the airport. The truck is going to be coming in at around noon, and they'll unload from there.

Ten minutes after she leaves, I get a text message from her.

Allie: hi, i'm home safe. i love you so much!!

I smile at the message and wonder what her apartment looks like. I hope I'll see it one day.

Me: Good! Sweet dreams, Allie cat. I love you.

She responds within a few seconds.

Allie: 'Allie cat' huh? cute. i like it. sweet dreams, Spence!

The weekend goes by with a few text messages from Allie every here and there. We talk before bed on Saturday. On Sunday night, I get a call from her at ten minutes past midnight.

"Hey," I answer happily.

"Hi," My girlfriend says with a tiny sigh. "This weekend sucked. My body hurts so bad."

"Well, your body still would have been hurting had you been over here," I joke, letting out a small chuckle.

"Oh, my god. I hate you," She laughs. "Anyway, I called to let you know that I have some rehearsals this weekend and Rachel will probably want to do stuff, so... I might not be able to spend the whole weekend with you. However, I did keep Sunday night open for dinner at Rossi's."

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you..." I fake a whine.

Allie just chuckles and I imagine her rolling her eyes. "Oh, poor you! No hot sex for another weekend. Whatever will you do?"

"Waste away, probably," I snicker, running my hand through my hair. "No, that's alright. Jennifer wanted me to watch the boys on Saturday while she and Will have a date night, so I'll get to hang out with them for a little bit."

"Well, that's good!"

"So, rehearsals... Is this for the winter musical you invited me to?"

"Mhm, I find out what role I got tomorrow. And we have our first rehearsal on Saturday." She blows out a small sigh. "I miss you...a lot."