School

Peter woke up from yelling in the kitchen. He could tell it was Clint and Nat so he just rolled his eyes and ran out to see what was up.

"CLINT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO DRINK THE MILK STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CARTON!" Natasha yelled while slamming the milk carton on the bench, spilling some in the process.

"WELL WHY WOULD I DRINK IT ANY OTHER WAY???" Clint yelled back as he tried to get into the vents.

"Why don't you just use a glass next time, bird brain." Peter said as he grabbed a bowl and put cereal in and then took the milk off Natasha and poured it in his bowl. Natasha just made a disgusted face.

"You're still gonna use that?" She asked him as she dug her nail into Clints leg to stop him from climbing inside the vents. Clint winced and jumped back down.

Peter just brought the milk carton to his mouth and started drinking from it, making Natasha AND Clint both make an 'ewww' sound. "Ew I drunk out of that and now you are... gross" Clint said and then laughed to himself.

"Yeah... now you're gonna get Clint aids.." She snickered as she started to walk off. Clint started to run after her. "I DON'T HAVE AIDS!" he shouted.

Peter just laughed and went back to his room to get ready for school.

~~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by John Lemons~~~~~~

Tony had decided to take Peter to school today, pulling up in an Arc Reactor powered car with a bit of Tony Pizzazz™️. The result of this bringing a lot of attention towards Peter. Like THE Tony Stark taking Puny Parker to school made everyone really shocked.(i was so tempted to write 'shooketh' instead lol)

During his first period all Flash did was glare daggers at him, he had heard the rumours that Tony Stark had taken Peter to school but he absolutely refused to believe them. So he was going to confront Parker at lunch. He threw a note at his head making Peter turn to him and Flash mouthed to him, 'You, me, Lunch' making Peter gulp.

Peter was sitting with Ned and MJ at lunch as usual. Michelle had gotten closer to them over some time and actually considered the two nerds as her friends, she also recently found out that Peter was Spider-man and did not take it too well. "So I saw you in that Stark car this morning, Peter." MJ said, not looking up from her book.

"And?" Peter asked her as he took a bite from his apple. He knew where this conversation was going.

"And I was wondering if-" MJ started to say but Peter quickly cut her off.

"First of all the car is powered by an arc reactor so it's eco-friendly and no just because I was with Mr Stark doesn't mean I'm gonna stop hanging out with you guys and go hang out with Flash or something..." Peter told her. MJ put her book down.

"What I was going to say is I was wondering if you were staying with Tony permanently." She told him, which put him into thought for a moment.

Like he of course doesn't want to go back to his Aunt but he's gonna have to sooner or later. There's no way Tony was gonna let him live with him and though he did want to live with Tony, he didn't want to be a burden to him. "Well uhm no I'm just gonna be thrown back to my Aunt at some point I guess." Peter sighed.

Ned looked at Peter with a confused look on his face, "What exactly happened with you and your Aunt anyways?" He asked him. Peter mentally cursed to himself.

"Oh! Uhm nothing much I just d-did something?"

MJ looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Was that a question or an answer?"