mR sTaRk

"Incoming call from 'Tinman :D', would you like me to accept, Peter?" Karen run through his ears.
Peters eyes widened instantly, as he scrambled off the roof of a tall building he had been sitting on for a few minutes to calm down, "N-nononononono do not accept the call, Karen!" He quickly responded.
And then it was silent for a moment, "Karen?" He called, no response.
It took a few minutes till her voice came in, "Incoming call from 'Tinman :D', would you like me to-..." Suddenly Karens voice was instantly cut off and another voice that Peter recognised blasted in, "KID?" A concerned voice yelled. Peter covered his ears over the mask and winced as he sat back down, "Too loud, Mr Stark." He told him. "Sorry kid.. but anyways whats down? Up? Whats up? Is that what you teenagers say these days? Did I say that right? Wazz-up? Wezz? Wass? I-" "-.. Mr Stark I-I'm fine and you don't need to worry about me so just uhh.. go back and do whatever work you were doing or something and I'll just be.. up and doing patrol.. like usual... b-because thats the reason my heart rate was high or whatever." Peter grumbled.

It was again silent for a moment, not Karens voice or Tonys voice could be heard. "Mr Stark? Karen?... Friday??.." Peter asked. Suddenly Karens voice came through the suit again except for the fact that it was all glitchy and as if she had hacked her way back into the suit. "Peter, I'm sorry I tried to stop them but Friday hacked into me and made me accept the ca-.." and again it was silent, "Ah ah ah.. Quite disappointing, Karen... I'm just tryna help dear Peter out here and you hacked your way back into the suit... actually that isn't that disappointing.. good to know you work well." Mr Starks voice ran through the suit... or at least Peter thought so?

Peter felt his spidey-senses tingling and he quickly turned to stop the hand that was coming for him from behind. As he turned he realised who it was standing behind him... It was Mr Stark. Tonys suit suddenly started to move off of him and back into his arc-reactor. "M-mr S-stark???!!!" Peter exclaimed in shock and stood up instantly and pulled his mask off. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me 'Mr Stark' jeez.. no need for the formalities anymore kid, you're an Avenger now." Tony smiled at him proudly, remembering the events that occurred a few months before, very sad events, but also events that saved the world. Then Tonys expression on his face changed instantly, "Now... Karens been telling me whats been going on with your Aunt but I'd rather hear it from you.." Tony told him and Peter silently cursed to himself. They stood in silence for a bit, Tony still waiting for Peter to answer him. "Well? Are you going to answer me or do I have to go and have a nice little chat with your Aunt, who quite frankly I'm not very pleased with right now." He stated in a 'matter-of-factly' tone.

Peter sighed and looked down. "Uhm so... I guess it started last yea-.." "LAST YEAR??? WHAT THE FUC-" Tony was saying but stopped speaking when Peter started glaring daggers at him, "Sorry.. from now on, no more interruptions annnnnnd proceed." He finished and Peter just rolled his eyes at him. "Well uh yeah so it started last year when Ben.. passed away. I guess May would sometimes hit me when she was drunk which barely happened so I didn't really do anything about it because I thought it was just temporary and I thought she needed to let her sadness and anger out and why not let her anger out on the person whos fault it is that Uncle Ben is gone now..-" He shrugged and Tony nodded at him to continue, still wearing an angry expression on his face. "-.. ah so well then after like months and months she was still doing it until she just.. stopped. She had stopped drinking, stopped placing bets, stopped smoking and went back to her genuine ways and even started saying 'I larb you' to me again... but that only lasted a month and... ended today and I guess today was the day I decided to fight back. Not physically! Just like verbally.. like with words! And stuff like that.. yeah.." He said and looked away uncomfortably.

Suddenly, Peter felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up at Tony. "Okay so first of all, the thing with your Uncle.. well yeah that was definitely not your fault and you should not be beating yourself up abo-" "But it was my fau-" Peter tried to interrupt but Tony shushed him. "Ah yeah no, the adult is speaking right now so you're just gonna obey the interrupting rule we made like a minute ago and I know what you're gonna say, something like 'I'm not like a child anymore!' Or something like that so well yeah technically you are so don't start with me on that. How about when you're older I'll stop saying 'The adult is speaking' because well to be frank that would be quite stupid not to include you as an adult so I'll just say something like.. 'The old man is speaking'-" Tony was cut off by Peters laugh and he chuckled himself too. "You think its funny.. eh? Calling me an old man?" He smirked. Which only made Peter smirk back. "Well... to be frank, Mr Stark... technically you are already an old man" Peter told him which only made Tonys jaw drop. "Wow Peter... you have put a hole in my heart. I thought we were friends? Best buds y'know..." Tony put a hand on his heart in offence of Peters statements.

Peters jaw dropped then too. "You.. you think of me as your best bud?" He asked in astonishment. Tony only smirked more, "Of course underoos. Now why don't we head to the tower and watch that movie.. what was it called? That one you and Ted love so much?" "Star Wars!" Peter exclaimed. "Yeah we'll watch Star Wars.. I'll make the whole gang watch it even if all Clint wants to watch is the Hunger Games." Tony said, scoffing at the last part of his sentence. "How are we supposed to get there? It's pretty far from here.." Peter asked Tony who only again, smirked at him. "I called Happy and told him to start driving here the moment I got your location, he's already down there-" he said pointing downwards, "-so we just need to fly or, swing in your case, down there and hop in one one of my own specially designed cars." Tony said as he double tapped his arc-reactor and rubbed his hands together in delight as the nanotechnology started covering him in his latest design of his Iron Man suit. Peter scoffed and put his mask on, "You never miss the chance to show off, Tony." "What'd you call me?" Tony smiled as he heard Peter finally call him by his first name. "I called you by your name, Mr Stark." He smirked widely as he wished he could see what Tonys face looked like right now, knowing it probably had the most annoyed expression ever. "Again??? Argh.. okay lets just get moving then." Tony said in a very annoyed tone. "Yippee ky-yay, motherfucker!" He saluted at Tony and swung down off the building, "Can't wait to tell Cap that you said a bad language word!" Tony exclaimed and used his boosters to go down after him.

Time skip to the tower cos ima lazy ass bitch ;D

Tony and Peter walked into the Avengers Tower, using the private entrance instead of employee for lower levels. They took the elevator to the penthouse and as the doors opened the two screamed to find an angry Pepper. "AHHHH!" The two squealed, Tony jumping backwards and Peter jumping to the ceiling. Pepper clicked her tongue and sighed. "Tony... next time you decide you aren't going to show up to an important meeting and not tell me.....-" she sighed again... "-TELL ME!" She then yelled, making Tony squeak like a little girl and Peter wince loudly from his place on the ceiling. Pepper glanced up and at Peter, "Oh sorry Peter I forgot about your enhanced hearing, come down here honey and I'll get you some ice-cream." She smiled brightly as the child jumped off the ceiling of the elevator to the floor and walked towards her to give her a hug, ignoring the 'What the fuck' Tony was mouthing at her. "Come on Pete, it's movie night tonight and the pizza arrived just a moment ago so let's go eat, assuming the pizza is still there of course." Pepper smiled at the child and stuck her tongue out at Tony as the three walked to the living room. "AYYE! ITS PETEY BOY!" Clint yelled holding his slice of pizza up in the air. Suddenly everyone else in the room had their eyes trained on him, "C'mon Pete, we were just about to pick a movie and seeing as you're here right now you can pick it." Wanda said and smiled at him warmly. "Hi Wanda! Hey everyone. I was thinking Star wars for tonight." Peter said and smiled back at them all. The three sat down on the couches with all the Avengers and started to watch Star Wars, despite Clints protests. Peter was sitting next to Natasha and he seemed to have a weary smile on his face, something that Natasha at seen. "Are you okay, ребенок паук?"(A/N: baby spider... I THINK IT MEANS BABY SPIDER LUL I JUST USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE) She whispered to Peter. His eyes widened at the fact that she seemed to notice with the lights off. He nods at her, making her more suspicious but she left it at that for the day.

"Why can't we just watch the Hunger Games? Or Brave? Any movie related to Archery?? I just want to criticise the bad archery and I mean... I'm just so sick of archerys dangerous imagine. We're not all bad boys." Clint argued.
"Yeah sure, Legolas." Tony snickered.
"Really!?"
"No, shut up I'm trying to watch the movie."
"lAnGuAgE."

A/N:
Alright lads.. heres the next chapter... also I just wanna clarify that Peter is 15/16 in this idk whether I'll put a birthday in this and make him 16 then or whatever or some shit and also the avengers tower is here cos...wElL IDK BUT JUST COS...
here are the ships ima gonna put in this story just so y'all know..
-pepperony
-stucky(i do ship stony too but ill make another story for that)
-brutasha
-spideychelle(nO SPIDEYPOOL K COS WADES LIKE FUCKING OLDER AND THEY ARENT RELEVANT TO EACH OTHER RN SO YEAH LUL)
-scarlettvision(not sure what the ship name is)
-hawksilver? maybe... idk i MIGHT make pietro come back from the dead in this one just cos we all love him if not then clint will be with his wife.
I hope y'all noticed the brooklyn nine-nine reference in the story.. if not then you either haven't watched it or ain't a true nine-niner.
And thats all folks. ;D