Chapter 1

I know I'm late publishing, but here you go. More of you would rather read this book so thank you all for voting and commenting. ❤❤

*Play Song*

Covered in sweat along with the stench of sex, Amber and Jayceon flopped back onto the bed, with kiss swollen lips, covered in scratches, with their chest heaving up and down as they came down from what had to be the best, slow building, mind blowing orgasm they've had in a while. It was only the other who could cause their bodies to react the way it did to reach such satisfaction. Too lazy to peel themselves out of the bed and shower, they laid together wrapped around each other until they fell back to sleep. He woke up hours later to rays of the sun peering through the room window. He opened his eyes just wide enough to read the time on the dresser beside him, 7 o'clock. He groaned and pulled the cover over his head causing the woman who lied awake next to him to rise from the bed and close the curtains. She crawled back into the bed and Jayceon wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his side. She turned to face him and wrapped her arm across his, using her index finger to trace along his abs. He planted a soft kiss to her forehead and she threw her leg across him. They locked each other in their embrace drinking in each other's scent as they enjoyed basking in the quiet of the early morning.

"Sooo how long do you think it will be until she's blowing up your phone?" Amber asked Jayce while her head rested upon his chest.

"Here you go again"

"What do you mean? I just would like to know how long I have you to myself"

"Well I wouldn't know if she called cause I turned my phone off"

"What? Gimme your phone"

"Why I'm here with you spending my time with you why you trying to mess that up" Amber sat up and straddled his lap and held out her hand. He sighed and rolled his eyes handing her his phone, she turned it back on and it asked for his password. She quickly turned the phone on and turned it around so that he could unlock it.

"Password?" She demanded and Jayce rolled his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes really." she replied waving the phone in his face.

"Why? I'm with you, enjoying my time with you. It doesn't matter if she's called." He tried to reason but she wasn't having it. She folded her arms across her chest and stared at him, her brow raised and his phone still in her hand.

"Your birthday man!" was his reply and she put in the digits gaining entry to his phone. Amber quickly scanned the phone and found 5 missed calls, 3 voice messages and 10 text messages from his girlfriend. She shook her head and handed him his phone, climbing off of him. Jayce pulled her back into his lap forcefully and pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. She bit back a moan and closed her eyes, melting into his touch. Their tongues battled for dominance and she sucked on his bottom lip hard as she pulled away slowly

"Baby it's time for you to go home"

"Go home?"

"Ya girlfriend probably worried sick about you, if she found out that I'm who you with constantly then she'd die"

"You act like I give a fuck. I mean I care about her somewhat, but as far as who I'm in love with you know I love you... Or maybe you just getting tired of me."

"That's not true." She mumbled sitting up on her knees as she played with the hem of the t-shirt she slept in, Jayce's shirt. He shot her a look and she sighed deeply.

"It's not. I could never get tired of you. You're special." She flashed him a smile and pulled him close by his belt, kissing him softly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yeah"

"Shut up Jayce that ass is mine." she back handed his chest lightly.

"I just ... have to share every once in a while for the time being"

"But I don't like sharing!" he pouted and stomped his foot like a child.

"So you're being cut off, no more fucking around. You better hope Keelan is at least half the man that I am and I know damn well he aint." Jayce sat down on her bed with his back facing her and stepped into his shoes.

"You're kidding right?" she asked, but he was already in full child mode giving her the cold shoulder.

"Jayce?" she called out to him, but he still wasn't talking to her. Determined to make him see things her way, Amber pushed him down until he way laying on the bed and quickly straddled his lap.

"Amb watchu doing. You told me to go home right? That's what I'm doing." He mocked and attempted to get up.

"That's how you feel?" she asked pinning his arms to the bed and leaned in to kiss him. She swiped her tongue along his bottom lip and captured it between her teeth once he opened his mouth. His hands flew to her hair and he grabbed a fist full and tugged causing her to let out a moan. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth and massaged hers with his. Her hand slowly made its way down his body and she slid it into his jeans, giving him a squeeze.

"What were you saying?" she asked as he groaned placing kisses along his neck and down his chest until she reached the top of his jeans. She rubbed him through his boxers and he fought to make coherent thoughts

"Amb, I-I...I gotta go-" Jayce stammered as she unbuckled his pants and freed his hardened member.

"Go? Go where baby?" she asked softly as she stuck out her tongue to lick the tip. He sucked in a breath and she slowly moving her tongue about painting the base before moving back up towards the tip.

"Now, who do you belong to again?" she asked as she pulled him out of her mouth and massaged his balls with her finger tips.

"Jayce baby" she cooed around him.

"Shit, Amb!" he groaned as he felt himself approaching his climax.

"I can't hear you." she sing-songed.

"Fuck Amb, I'm yours, all yours." He blabbered as she took him as far as he could go, hallowing her mouth, deep throating. Her name flew off his tongue with a moan and a few other sounds she couldn't quite make out while he came in thick ropes into her mouth. She swallowed and smiled, releasing him with a pop as she crawled back up his body planting a kiss on his lips.

"Now that we've got that established. Take your ass home. You're girlfriend must be worried."

"You know what Amber, you ain't shit." he laughed.