Chapter 33

Amber got up and got dressed for her day after she went to go wake up her daughter. She showered and put on some gray Nike sweat pants and a white tank top, she put on her black and white Nike slides and put her hair in a bun. She walked into her daughters room and saw Layla laying face down in her bed wearing her school clothes.

"Get up baby"

"I don't want to ma"

"Come on, you have to get ready for school then you have dance practice" Layla groaned and stood with her eyes closed. She blindly walked over to her vanity, she sat down and Amber ran her hands through her hair.

"Is daddy here?"

"No"

"When he coming home?"

"Not tonight baby, your babysitter will watch you tonight"

"Ugh, I don't like her"

"You rather your mother watch you?" she shrugged and crossed her arms. "Mhm" Amber pulled her daughters hair into a bun, did her edges and left two curly pieces out on the sides.

"Mama can you make daddy come to our majorette dance battle, it's the first one"

"I promise he will be there"

"He will?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay"

"Good, now go downstairs and make a bowl of cereal"

"But I want bacon and eggs and French toast" she pouted and Amber poked out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Not today baby, mommy has many things to do"

"Okay, can you make lasagna tonight?"

"Yes" Layla smiled and made her way out her room and headed down the stairs. Amber walked out her daughters room and headed to hers, she grabbed her car keys and put her phone in her pocket. She headed downstairs, and saw that Layla had made a bowl of fruit loops.

"Mama" Amber sat down next to her and turned her chair to face her.

"Yes"

"Can I play soccer"

"Soccer?" Ambers phone flashed with a message from Jayceon, she texted him back.

"Yeah"

"Of course Lay, you can do whatever sport you want" Layla went into her backpack and pulled out a paper and handed it to her. Amber looked over it and went and grabbed a pen before signing it"

"Who passed this out?"

"Her name is Coach Alex, she's the high school coach but she said she was making a little kids team"

"When you turn it in let me know what she says"

"Okay"

"Gimme some" Amber opened her mouth and Layla scooped up some cereal to feed her, she did it again and finished off her breakfast. "You ready Lay Lay"

"Yes" they left and she dropped her off at school.

Amber put on her outfit and got ready to go to lunch, she was in the middle of doing her makeup when she was getting a facetime call, she saw Raynell face pop up and set her phone up on her vanity and answered.

"Okayyy girl, not you going all out for ya lil date"

"Not a date" Amber rolled her eyes.

"Mhm, I'm at the airport with Britney so have my room ready friend"