Chapter Eleven

Notes: Ge means older brother where Da Ge is used for the eldest male in a large family. Mei Mei is for younger sisters but in this story it will be used as a teasing term for AiLin.

LiJiang (Meaning Strong River) - Is a red dragon like LiYun, he is LiYun's older brother, but born of a different mother. LiJiang's mother was the Dragon King's second wife, though he was born first means nothing since LiYun is the first wife's child. Growing up LiJiang caused trouble and was known as The Troublesome Prince. LiJiang is kinder and sweeter than LiYun even though he doesn't look like him, but he does have a quick temper like LiYun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning AiLin woke up before anyone else. Sitting up, he looked out the window and smiled. He looked over at LiYun who was laying on his stomach. Both of his arms were under his pillow and his hair was over his face as well. AiLin reached over and pushed the hair away from his face. AiLin slipped out of the bed and threw on some clothes.

He ruffled his hair as he walked down the hall to the kitchen. AiLin stopped when he noticed that someone was already there making food. The guy was about as tall as LiYun only he had dark red hair and his eyes were red as well. His build was similar to LiYun and he even looked like LiYun as well. He looked around at first and didn't say anything. Finally, he spoke up.

''Umm, who are you'' AiLin asked, keeping back.

''You know, I'm surprised that LiYun even let's you sleep in the bed next to him'' the guy said as he grabbed a plate and handed it to AiLin and smiled ''He has had many lovers before but never let them sleep in his bed. You are the first.''

AiLin stood there holding the plate full of food confused. The guy looked at him and chuckled. He pulled him softly to sit at the table as he went back to cooking.

''Living here with these guys...I mean in the human world must be very new to you'' he said. His tone was soft and kind.

To AiLin he was almost similar to LiYun, but his tone of voice and how he acted was different. AiLin was still confused as to who this guy was.

''Ummm, so who are you'' AiLin said, turning around looking at him.

''LiJiang, what are you doing here'' AiLin turned to see Jing standing there with a shocked look on his face ''Ai, come here.'' Jing said waving him over to him.

''LiJiang'' AiLin whispered to Jing when he walked over to him.

Jing looked AiLin over, then glared at LiJiang ''Ai, go to my room. Kong is in there'' he said. His eyes never left LiJiang.

AiLin nodded and did as he said. When he walked in and shut the door, Kong woke up and looked at him.

''Ai, what's wrong? Where is Jing'' he said looking around.

''Some one is here'' AiLin said ''Jing told me to come in here with you.''

''Who'' Kong said then sniffed the air and growled pulling AiLin to the back of the room and stood in front of him. ''That bastard'' he said in a low voice then turned and looked at AiLin. ''He didn't hurt or touch you did he?'' Kong asked.

''No, he gave me a plate of food'' AiLin replied.

''Did you eat it?''

''No.''

''Good'' Kong started to pace the room then stopped ''Where is LiYun?''

''Sleeping still'' AiLin said. He was really confused ''Kong, what is going on?''