Poison in my Veins

I dodged the plants Ivy was throwing at me. This was nothing compared to some of the Joker's schemes. I throw three small explosive batarangs into the mouth of one of Ivy's sick creations. I hear my intercom beep and Superman's voice rings in my ears, "Hey, Batman. I'm on route to your location." 

I said, "I can handle this myself. You should stay as far away from here as possible." He will only complicate matters. He has no idea how to fight Poison Ivy. It is not like I mind having him around. I don't care, but he will only get in the way. I quickly dodge the vines that are trying to hold me down. I hear my com beep again and Superman's Angelic but smug voice commented, "Too late." I hear glass break somewhere to my left and I hear Ivy say, "Ohh, a new toy to play with."

Oh, no. I try to tell Clark to get away but Ivy's kryptonite infused vines trap Superman in their iron grip. I push through the tangled vines of her creations to see Ivy's mouth on Supermans. I felt a pit of emotions in my stomach. What is this feeling? Ivy and Superman split. He looks at me and his eyes are glossed over with a pink hue. Ivy says, "Go to him. After all, He is what you desire."

My mind starts racing, Was she kidding? She had to be. Clark doesn't "desire" me. Does he? My thoughts were interrupted by a warm pair of lips on mine. OMG, Clark is kissing me. This is so weird and messed up. So why do I like the kiss? I push him off and run to where the sprinkler's water system is. I open the panel but I was turned around swiftly by Clark. He kisses me and then starts to kiss my neck. I can still feel it through the fabric of my mask/suit. I was slammed against the wall, next to the water supply system for the sprinklers. Clark was now kissing me passionately. He started grinding on me and I had to suppress a moan. I had to stop this. There is no way I'm moving Superman. I pour some weedkiller into the water supply. I then threw a batarang at the nearest sprinkler, setting it off. I hear Poison Ivy shriek from somewhere else, "My babies. What have you done to my beautiful children?"

Clark stumbles away from me clutching his head. His eyes clear and he takes Ivy to jail with his super speed. I slide down the wall onto my butt. I am out of breath. That was so strange, to see Clark acting dormitive and possessive. I want to believe that it was all caused by the poison kiss, but I have a hunch that it wasn't.