{NSFW} Tim W. x M!Reader ;; Thunderstorms

This is for males, females should read the one before this :)))
Also, this has some minor kinks in it because who likes just plain sex? Exactly.
*Star*
•+•+•+•+•+•

BANG

A bullet or thunder? You couldn't really tell the difference anymore. Ever since that bitch of a man Alex Kralie shot your friend Jay Merrick, it's been haunting you. Jay seemed like your only friend really. You hated Tim, he was just a douche all the time. Though you'd be lying if you didn't admit the fact you had a crush on him before this all went to hell. He used to be this kind hearted guy that was funny without a care, at least that was the persona he decided to display. Then suddenly it snapped. He became so...heartless, so broken. If anything he reminded you of yourself. Pulling out your phone, you went over old conversations you two shared, just fucking around. Before long there was a call from Mr. Timothy Wright himself. The Caller ID read 'Bitch Boy,' a joke you both used to have but the name really lived up to his character. You waited a moment before pressing answer.
"What do you want."
"Cut the shit. Can you let me stay over tonight I really need somewhere, I have no clue how far I am from my house right now."
"What makes you think—"
"—Listen I don't care how much you hate me because honestly the feeling is returned. I swear I'll be out by morning. I just really don't feel like wandering for probably hours in the rain."
You waited.
"Are you going to answer me or what?" He pressed, a light coughing heard from his end.
"Yeah fine, whatever. Just get here."
"Already taken care of, sunshine." He replied, sarcasm just dripping from his tone. You could practically feel the smirk on his face. Though, you just hung up and opened the front door, revealing the short man in his signature red flannel and pale yellow jacket as he casually pushed past you. "You're welcome." You muttered under your breath, closing the door as he made himself at home. It sort of reminded you of the old times. "Do you need dry clothes? I think I have some of my brother's old ones." You offered, as he shook his head.
"No, I'll be fine. Could I get a towel though?" He asked, as if his mood had suddenly flipped from being rude to almost nice. You agreed though, fetching a towel from your bathroom cabinet and giving it to him as he thanked you under his breath, lazily shaking it on his head to dry off his seemingly jet black hair. After a moment you realized you were staring, causing you to have to snap your focus away from the slightly taller male and look at other things around the room. You could have sworn you heard him chuckle, but ignored it.
"You remember where the guest room is right? Or do I have to hold your hand like a baby?" You asked, as he pulled the towel down from his arm where he was wiping the water off.
"I know, unless you want to hold my hand or some shit." He teased, earning a scoff from you as you ran a hair through your (Length, Color) hair, stressed.
"As if. I'm going to my room." You said, shuffling off to your bedroom and closing the door. Seeing as you were already in loungewear, you didn't see a purpose of changing other than taking off your sweatpants and being in your boxers instead. About a half hour passed before you heard a soft knock on your door as you were reading on your phone. "What, Tim?" You called, not even looking away from your device as he stepped in.
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked, his tone different. It was softer than usual. As much as you felt hate towards the guy, that didn't mean you didn't care about him.
"Sure, c'mere." You said, sitting up on your bed and watching as his silhouette walked over, the bed dipping a little as he sat next to you.
"Do you really hate me?" He asked, looking at you with a more sad expression, like he'd been thinking about it before. You stayed still, opening your mouth to say something but closing it. Did you?
"I mean, no? I don't know. We used to be so close before but it feels like you became someone I don't know." You rambled, earning a small sigh from Tim.
"Can you really blame me with all the shit that's been going on? Listen, (Y/N), I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry. You, Brian, and Jay were the only people I really had. But now two out of the three are gone and..." He trailed off, a shaky breath coming from him. You felt bad. All you thought about was how upset you were, that you didn't realize that's what made Tim so upset. Though, he gained himself back together and continued.
"What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry if I hurt you, if that whatever takes over me with the mask ever hurt you, and that I...I fucking love you okay? In more ways than one, you're a really good person you know? And I don't want to lose you like I lost everyone else." He confessed, small tears in his eyes as he stayed in that exact spot. You felt so many emotions at once, you didn't know what to do other than hug him. Of course Tim returned it, holding onto you as if he were to lose you if he let his grip slide even a little. You two stayed like that for a minute before he started to plant small kisses on your face, sort of playfully showering you in them before he pressed his lips against yours. You were pretty dominant more than Tim was though, and he was a switch. With that, you took control of the kiss as the kiss began to get heated, and he liked that. He climbed into your lap, pressing himself up against your crotch as you both got a bit hard from the situation. Though, you weren't going to let Tim take over that easily. Quickly, you pinned him down onto the bed, moving your lips to his neck and kissing all around, before he gave a small groan from you finding a specific spot that made him weak. Sliding off his jacket for him, you continued to kiss that spot and bite on it, leaving a big hickey on the side of his neck. He whimpered, slowly becoming more submissive with your actions. Lifting yourself up, you removed your shirt along with his flannel, getting an idea. "Hope you don't mind a little bondage." You purred, which Tim reacted by shaking his head, showing he was fine with that. Grabbing a charger cord, you bound his hands behind his back and left him sitting up on the edge of the bed, you humming quietly in thought. Seeing how emotional he was over this, you wanted to do something for him first as you pushed him back to be laying down, sliding off his jeans and boxers and letting those drop to the floor. "You're so cute, being all submissive like this rather than being all sassy." You complimented, having him purr in response.
       "Mm, I never thought you could be so dominant, it's really ho-Ah!" He tried to say, but was interrupted by you sliding a finger inside of him, making him shiver and moan. You shook your head, continuing on with this and placing your other hand around his dick and slowly pumping it, feeling as it got harder in your hand. Adding another finger, Tim was going crazy and whimpering in pleasure. He even almost came, but you stopped before he could. "Not yet, baby." You cooed, wiping off your fingers on the sheets before removing your own boxers. "I want to see how well you can work your mouth with how much you run it." You purred, as he didn't even need any help shifting to his knees on the floor in front of you. "Eager?" You teased, making Tim roll his eyes, and while he was off guard, he felt your tip press against his cheek. He looked up at you as he licked it teasingly, moving his head along the side and trailing his tongue around before taking your dick into his mouth. As much shit that he talked, he was great with his mouth as he sucked you off, bobbing his head like an expert, not even gagging once. Eventually you grabbed his dark hair, forcing him down all the way a few times before pulling him back, a small pop sound coming out as you pulled him up for a short and sweet kiss. He purred into it, but then was shoved onto the bed as you sat down, motioning for him to come close. Doing as told, Tim shuffled towards you as you guided him onto your dick, feeling how tight he was. Either you were bigger than his first experience, or he's always topped, or he's a virgin. Which was hard to believe the last one with how good he could suck dick.
     "Tell me, Tim, what was it that you wanted?"
     "You."
     "Be more specific than that." You said and chuckled.
     "You to, er, fuck me?"
     "You don't sound so sure."
      "(Y/N) please you know what I mean."
      " I'm afraid I don't.." You teased, rubbing your hands up and down his sides.
     "Yes you do." He huffed.
      "Nah."
      "Yeah you—."
      "I guess you don't want anything then?" You teased, pretending to be done with him.
     "N-No! Please I...want you to fuck me." He said with more confidence.
     "More specific." You said. Tim scoffed.
     "I want your dick in me, (Y/N)." He said in a deeper voice, lust coming from him that anyone could pick up. Placing your hands on his hips, he began to move up and down on your dick, whining and biting his lip. Eventually he was going pretty fast, his head leaning back as he moaned.
      "(Y/N)!" He whined, making you grip onto his ass.
     "Louder!"
    "(Y/N)!!I-I'm gonna—!" Tim moaned, a red blush spreading across his face as he came onto your chest along with some on his own, but you weren't done yet, forcing him up and down more as you eventually came, making sure to pull out in time as it went onto his chest and stomach. You both panted, looking into each other's eyes before going in for a kiss, you placed your hands on either side of his face, practically holding you together as you shared a sweet kiss. Once you both pulled away, he smiled as you reached behind him, freeing his hands as he then brought them in front of himself, rubbing the red marks. You brought his hands up, kissing both of his wrists and hearing him chuckle a little. You placed down the cord on the desk before grabbing tissues, wiping both of you off before throwing those away and settling him down in bed, sliding in beside him and placing your arms around him. Which, as he faced you, he returned it and nuzzled his face into your chest.
     "I love you, (Y/N). More than you'll ever know." Tim mumbled, it being muffled but understandable.
     "I love you too, Tim." You said, placing a kiss on top of his head. The sound of rain lulled you both to sleep, along with being tired in general from all of what you both did.