He Thinks You're Cheating On Him ( His POV)

I got home from the studio, and didn't see y/n car in the driveway. That's weird, because she is always home before I get home. I head inside, and take my coat and shoes off. I then get a drink, and sit on the couch. I decide to scroll through my instagram feed, when I see that y/n had posted a photo. I didn't read the caption, instead I thought to myself, how could she do that to me. We have been together for 2 years, and I thought she was happy, but I guess not. I go up to the room and start to pack a suitcase, when I see y/n car pull up. I see her get out, and enter the house. I hear her call my name but I don't answer. I'm heartbroken. I hear the door to the bedroom open, and y/n comes in and when she sees the state that I'm in, she rushes to me and sits on the bed. She asks what wrong, and I ask her how she could go and cheat on me, when I thought that the past 2 years, were great. I see her face turn from concerned to hurt. She then quietly tells me that she would never cheat on me, and asked why I would ever think that. I tell her that I saw the picture she posted on instagram, and her arm was around another man. She then asks if I read the comment on the picture. I told her no, I didn't need to because I could tell from the picture you were cheating on me. She then grabs her phone and goes to into her instagram account and read the comment to the photo. Once she was done reading the comment, I instantly felt guilty. She then tells me that the person she had her arm around was her brother and that was where she was, she was with her brother because after tonight he was going into the military. She then went on and said that she will be going, since it looks like you don't want to be together anymore. She goes out of the room, and I hear her zip up what I believe is a bag. I jump out of the bed and grab her by the waist just before she walked out of the door. I turned her around and kissed her on the lips, she was surprised at first, but then she quickly kissed back. I then broke the kiss, and told her that I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, and that I don't want you to leave, I love you sooo much that I couldn't imagine what would happen if I let you go. She then told me that she loved me too, and to not worry that the only guy who has her heart is me. I kissed her and the took her upstairs, to show how much I was very sorry ;).