Death Threats

I was sitting on our couch in mine and Liam's apartment when I hear my phone going off like crazy. I thought to myself who it could be because Liam was at the studio with the boys. I go and grab my phone to see that I have tons of messages from unknown numbers telling me to die, and how Liam doesn't deserve me. I can't help but feel tears come to my eyes as I read all these awful messages. I know that Liam is at the studio, but I need him here with me. I dial his number and wait for him to answer, he finally answers on the fourth ring. When he answers, I can't help but start crying, Liam immediately asks me what's wrong, and I told him that some of his fans got a hold of my number and have been sending me death threats. I also told him that one of the fans threatened to come to our house and kill me themselves. I hear Liam tell the guys that he has to leave and come home. He tells me that he will be home shortly and to make sure all the doors and windows are locked. I tell him they are and that I am scared, he tells me not to worry that he is almost home. He then hangs up, and I sit here with a knife near by incase I have any uninvited guests. Finally I hear the door open and close and I brace myself for the worst. After a minute, Liam comes in and immediately pulls me into his arms. I kiss him and he tells me that there is police surrounding our house, and that he got me a new cell phone, that only has his numbers and the boy's numbers as well. I thank him, and he tells me that he loves me, and will protect me from any danger. I kiss him, and think to myself, I have the best boyfriend ever.