Chapter 9 "Can't resist"

It was sunday and I was still at Tate's house. The boys were doing some preparation for the next tour or whatever. I told Tate everything about what happened last night and she said I must forgive Clo. And she was right, I couldn't stay mad at her forever. Afterall she didn't want to have sex and she knows she was wrong for kissing him back in the first place. Also, she needed my support, he raped her and she needed someone who she could talk to, someone who is or has been in the same position. Sadly, that's me. I promised Tate that I would call her, so I did. 

*On the phone with Clo

Clo: Hello?

Y/N: Hey Clo, It's me. 

Clo: Oh hi, um. Are you coming home soon? 

Y/N: I-I don't know, I need time to think. I talked to Tate about everything and I came to the conclusion that I don't have a reason to stay mad at you. We both got played by the same asshole, and we need to be there for eachother. 

Clo: Take as long as you need, but I miss you already, a lot. And let's be honest you do have a reason to be mad at me and I understand. I've said I'm sorry a thousand times and it will never be enough, but at the end of the day we indeed both -you know- got raped by him and you're the only person I trust enough to talk to about this. I'm just afraid, embarrassed and feel more vulnerable than ever. We need to get him jail Y/N...

Y/N: Daniel said he's gonna report him to the police, so will have wait for that. And I'll come home as soon as I'm ready, I promise. You can always call, please do if you want to. Will get through this together. Also don't walk alone in empty hallways.

Clo: NAh, never I'm way to scared, will make sure he's gonna be locked up. But I need to go, love you Y/N, come back home soon.

Y/N: Love you too! See you at school I guess. 

This conversation helped me restore my thoughts. Everything was going to be alright, so it seemed. 

~ Sunday evening 

I felt two eyes staring into my soul. Tate was towering over me, whilst I sat on the couch rolled up like a potato bug. She grabbed my arm and pulled me from the couch. I sighed but cooperated to make it easier for her. I kept my mouth shut and just followed her while she dragged me upstairs and pushes me into her bedroom chair. "Finally I can sit again, so what's so important, that it required a whole 'standing-up, walking, sitting' process?" I asked kinda annoyed. "We're going to swim with the boys and have a little sleepover party. I thought you needed something to keep your mind of you know everything." She said with a smile on her face. I just nodded, but inside I felt dead and tired. I was excited to see the boys and Daniel, they will probably find a way to cheer me up. I kept daydreaming for another 30 minutes while I watched Tate throw every single piece of fucking swimwear out of her closet. 

~ fast-forward to the boy's house. 

 Tate harshly threw a bag to me with a lot of different bikinis. "Go change, the boys and I are at the pool. Love you!" she said excitedly before hopping like a fucking bunny to the garden.  I found it funny how much support Tate showed me in the past couple of hours, it was almost getting ridiculous. Saying love you after every sentence was becoming a thing.

I decided to change in Dani's room, so I walked my ass upstairs. I turned the bag upside down, to see my options for today. Yellow, cute, but not my style. Black with roses, really cute, but to tiny for my ass. Simple black, lashed on top, detailed with a little flower formed diamond, yes that's the one. It was a little a bit revealing, but who cares, they want me to be confident right?! I grabbed a towel and opened the door. "Not so fast!" I heard a soft voice coming from the bathroom. I turned around to find Daniel in his boxers, holding swimming pants in his right hand. Dang, he looked good. He noticed my eyes going up and down scrolling over his body. "Like what you see?" He said provokingly. "It's alright I guess," I said smirking as I felt his hand on my hip. "Wel, you look...sexy.". He smacked his lips on mine and immediately inserted his tongue. His hands lowered to my ass. Without a warning, he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. "Getting aggressive Dani? I like it." I said whilst he crawled on top of me. "I just can't resist you" he answered. I located my hands on his back, feeling his yoked back muscles. We synchronically moved our lips at a slow pace, as I felt his hand rubbing my thigh. I let out an unwanted moan, not being able to resist this kid anymore. He released his lips but still kept being dangerously close. His lips brushed mine, but quickly moved on. I felt his warm breath hitting my cold neck before he started aggressively kissing it. "fuck" I whispered. "Liking it," he said chuckling, while I glanced at his blue sparkling eyes. I weakly nodded while shaking heavingly. His voice was so sharp and husky. I felt his hand move higher on my thigh. "Y/N you ready or?" a deep voice asked from outside the room. "Oh shit, sorry, I uh," Zach said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "Get out Zach, we're kinda busy, can't you see?" Daniel said annoyed in response to Zach still standing in the door opening. He turned around quickly and I burst into laughter. 

Author: Sooo this story is coming to an end. But there are still two frisky disky (don't know why I said that, blame the boys) chapters coming your way. And yes those will be kinda dirty and also you can expect some tea, cause we all live for that shit.