Chapter 6 "Disappointed"

~ Back in the dorm

I opened my eyes to an empty bed bunk next to me. It was Friday and my first class was about to start, shit. I rushed my ass to school, still wondering were Clo was. I figured she was already in class, even though it didn't make sense, because she would've woken me, cause I'm late. I put 'the possible kidnapped stories' aside and slammed the door of my classroom open. No one seemed to care I was late and loud as fuck, except for the teacher who gave me a disappointed look before continuing the lesson. I sat down next to Evan, a close friend of mine, Clo's and unfortunately also Dave's. Just when I finally was able to focus on the teacher's words, I felt Evan pocking me in the side. 

"Yo, isn't Clo with you?" He asked confused. Shit, I forget we took this class together, weirdly I couldn't find her precious face when I looked around. "Shit, fuck," I said kinda too loud. "What, What is it?" Evan said now looking worried. "I-I am worried about her, she wasn't home when I woke up and now she's also absent from class. It's not like her to skip class at all!" I answer. Evan: "She wasn't home? Oh gosh, she called me last night, but before I could say hi, she already hang up, so that was kinda weird. Anyways, I didn't really think must of it, but since she isn't in class.." Y/N: "That's fucking weird, I haven't heard anything from her last night at all! I was on a date and I fell asleep before she came home, if she ever did." Evan: "Let's make sure she's okay after class, we're probably freaking out for no reason." I nodded, but my mind was going crazy. Where could she be and why didn't she answer my texts and calls? 

Evan quickly changed the subject, into something I rather not talk about, but I couldn't blame him for being curious. Evan: "Soo Y/N, Dave told me you don't want to talk to him anymore."   Y/N: "Well even if I wanted to, he would immediately try to fuck me. Even if I don't want to. You don't understand how much of a prick he is. He only wants to fuck and he's getting aggressive if I don't want to. Listen, he even put his nasty little hands on me in the hallway last Monday. He fucking pushed me, Evan." Evan was quietly listening to my rant, clearly not knowing how to react. Evan: "I'm so sorry Y/N, why didn't you tell me sooner. Are you serious about this? He wouldn't..." Y/N: "Evan, don't be stupid! Your just friends with him, because you don't want him on your bad side. I understand, but he's still a fucking jerk. To be honest, I'm scared of him." I couldn't believe I finally said that. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Evan: "You're right, I'm so so sorry, for not seeing his real personality sooner. I can't believe he forces you into having sex, that's so wrong, Y/N! You really need to make sure you stay away from him. Promise me to text whenever he's near. Also with who was your date then?" I was happy with Evan's words, it felt good to be understood. Evan is a tuff guy and Dave would be an easy fight for him. Luckily people stand behind me in my situation. "His name is Daniel Seavey and he's very nice. I'm not used to the conversations I have with him, especially after Dave. I really like him." I say with a smile, knowing that my cheeks are red by now. Evan just nodded and smiled, but I knew the look he gave me. He was jealous! God, I couldn't handle another guy, wanting to fuck me right now, even though I trust Evan with my whole heart. 

~ Later, back in the dorm. 

I called Clo for the fifth time already, but she didn't answer. Until I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and yes indeed, it was her. 

Author: OH god guys

Author: OH god guys. Clo fucked up big time (Sorry for messing that up in the conversation.). Left you guys on a cliffhanger this time. How's Y/N going to handle this situation???