A Bumpy Trip

Author's Note: There may or may not be just the slightest bit of smuttyness in this chapter. Sorry not sorry.

Larry says nothing the whole ride down to the basement. The music had cut off and only the sound of Larry's tapping foot filled the small elevator. As soon as the elevator opens wide enough for him to squeeze himself out, he pulls me along to the kitchen. I practically have to run to keep with his long strides If I don't want to be dragged across the carpets.

Larry wastes no time with grabbing a few water bottles and a bag of cheese puffs. Before I know it, I'm being dragged into his room and out the door to his tree house. A shiver goes up my spine as the cold January air hits me. Larry stops "Shit man, are you cold" I nod my head a little. "Dude, I'm so sorry. You go back inside and grab some blankets then. They should be under my bed." I nod my head as he wastes no time with getting up to the tree house. I grab some of the big fuzzy blankets that he has folded under his bed. 

I look over at his closet. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing a hoodie. I grab one of his hoodies that had some band on it that I've never heard of and slip it on. I rush outside and see Larry waiting for me at the bottom of the tree. More like struggle to see as the hood of his hoodie falls over my face.

"Hey dude. Think you're gonna be warm enough?" he says with a laugh. I nod my as he grabs the blankets in one arm and struggles to make his way up the tree. As he disappears into the trap door, I begin making my way up the tree. Halfway up, my foot slips and I swear my life flashed before my eyes.. well. EYE. But thankfully, my hands had a good grip and I quickly scurried up the rest of the way until Larry pulls me up.

"You good dude?" he asks and I reach around as if to grab my notebook and then freeze. I forgot my notebook in my room. Oh god. I'm not gonna be able to talk to him. What am I gonna do? He's gonna hate me. As soon as these thoughts flash in my head, I feel something touch my leg. 

"I didn't really give you time to grab your stuff so I found these" he says as he hands me a stack of paper and a box of old crayons with a smile that almost says 'my bad.' I take them and laugh. Thanks man.

"Okay so now that we're all bundled up and cozy, are you ready" he asks. As ready as I can be! "Okay then. Well first things first. This shit isn't cheap" I look at him wide eyed as if to say 'I don't really have money.' He laughs at my scared look and continues "I'm not gonna ask you for any money dude. BUT as a payment, I let you smoke my garden, and you teach me sign language. Deal?" I smile and stick my hand out for him to shake.

"Well then. Now there are choices. I have a pipe, a bong, and a gravity bong. But if you wanna start out small, we could do a joint or a blunt. It's up to you dude" I stare at him blankly for a moment and scribble down an answer.

What does the most fucking damage?  "Gravity bong for sure" He says without hesitation. Okay. What the fuck is that? Larry laughs and pulls out what looks to be a small buckets with a 2 litre soda bottle laying in it. Go big or go home!  Larry laughs "Are you sure little dude? That thing can give a killer punch, even for me. And I've been doing this for years" 

I nod my head sternly 

GO
BIG
OR
GO
HOME

He laughs at my response. "Okay dude. If you insist. But don't say I didn't warn you." He puts everything up and begins to prep the 'Gravity Bong'. "5 Rules before you start this though. 1) Don't try and over do yourself and take all of it. You will feel like death if you do. 2) Don't hold it in. After you take the hit, take a small breath of that good oxygen and then slowly breathe out. 3) If you feel like chokin, let yourself cough. It's better to just let it take its course than try and hold that shit in. 4) Drink some water as soon as you can after your hit. And lastly, 5) if you feel like you're about to throw up, spew it out the treehouse. It's a bitch to clean that shit up in here. The smell lingers too."