Epilogue: "A Very Sweet Ending Please."

[A/N: This is more of a gift to say Thank YOU for being there even when the story was bad. Thank you a million times over! Thank U for 2K! You deserve a trophy!!🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🏅🏅I'd give the people who made this book more than a book for me a shout out but.... I'll save it for later.]

———Zuko———

It had been years since what happened when the war ended. Now I was Firelord, now I had to be responsible, now was just as hard as ever.

I couldn't sleep, everywhere I turned someone was trying to kill me, assassins just waiting, I didn't feel safe.

It was late, I didn't know the time, but everything happening in the world kept stirring around in my head. I couldn't sleep, I sighed, lying on my elbows, it was hot, I wasn't comfortable. It was all wrong.

I poured out my sluggish feeling through another sigh, before going out of my doors to see Suki and Ty Lee guarding in their Kyoshi warrior armor.

Mia had hired them to guard me, "Like a baby in a crib." As she put it. She wouldn't admit it, but frankly she thought I was overly suspicious.

"Is everything alright, Zuko?" Suki asked.

I sighed, laying a hand on my face. "It's probably nothing."

"Well good! I'm tired I'd checking ever five minutes." Ty Lee winded.

"I'm going for a walk." I blew her off.

"You want one of us to go with you?" Suki questioned.

"No, I'll be fine."

As I walked I found my feet heading to a room I didn't really want to go to. I know she was my girlfriend, but she also needed her sleep.

Through the two years of being Fire Lord I had so much stress, pressure. I could always rely on Mia to calm me. I could count on her for anything.

But I found myself lonely, I hadn't seen Mia in so long even if she lived in the palace. I didn't know why I felt that way, but it wouldn't leave.

My feet stood at Mia's door, wondering if I should knock, or maybe just walk in.

The door quietly opened, I slowly walked in to see Mia laying in her big, red silk bed. I stopped at the feet of her bed, the moonlight came in through the small windows, it was a peaceful sound around her— the sheets and nightlight showed all her beautiful curves more prominently, her almond hair laid around carelessly.

Suddenly she moved to look at me, I chuckled to myself, of course she wasn't asleep. "Zuko?" Mia yawned. "What's wrong?" Her voice was soft. I hadn't seen that side of her in a long time, from the war, to becoming my best general, she had to be tough. But I did miss the gentle side of her, the side she showed me when we first met.

"Nothing..." I slightly smiled. "Go back to sleep."

"I wasn't." She sighed, "but I am tired." Rubbing her head, sitting up and showing that she was holding her sword the whole time.

"I can't sleep either." I looked up at the ceiling with a sigh, covering my mouth.

"Again?" Mia didn't seem pleased, moving her head sluggish. "Tell you what; you sleep tonight and see how well you actually sleep." She offered, patting the bed.

Being my girlfriend and all my mind immediately went to the other kind of sleep with, making me blush. "Oh come on, Zuko. Just lay down." She let out a tight chuckle while shaking her head.

I hesitated, but nonetheless, I laid down, letting my back rest.

"And I'll keep guard." Even if it was dark I could see the bags growing under her elegant green eyes, she couldn't help but show me all the signs of needing sleep.