Chapter 27

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. Don't worry I didn't forget about you. Here is another chapter. I hope you will like it.

Chapter 27

Last night I never had the tour of his home but we had a marathon of a love making. I guess we fell asleep at around three in the morning. We needed to feel each other after not being together for more than two days. Our bodies were aching for each other. In the morning I woke up in an empty bed. I looked around his bedroom. I never had a glimpse of it last night. I was paying attention to something else. I loved the sun light breaking inside through the huge windows. I stood up from the bed and walked to the window. I was looking at the most beautiful view of the whole London. I could see the Thames and Big Ben. The London eye was still as it was too early for the rides. It was something amazing. I think we were in the highest building in the city.

"You are awake." I heard James behind me walking into the bedroom. I turned to look at him and he was standing at the door with a tray. I smiled at him.

"You were right. The view is beautiful." I said to him.

"I wanted to wake you up with a breakfast in bed." He said as he was observing me as I was standing at the window wrapped only in the white sheet.

"Then I will go right back into bed so you can serve me whatever you want." I said and quickly walked and jumped into it.

"I was actually enjoying the view myself." He said and put the tray down and kissed me and I savored the moment.

"Hmm you taste sweet." I said to him.

"That's because I was tasting my famous pancakes." He said and gave me a glass of water and pointed at small bottle with the pills on the tray I got yesterday at the hospital.

"We can't forget about your health." He said and my heart fluttered at the thought of him being so thoughtful. I took the pills and drink the water.

"So famous pancakes haaa?" I asked him winking at him.

"Yes. I actually taught my friend to cook those pancakes and he got his now wife fall in love with him thanks to them." He laughed.

"Okay let me be the judge if they are as good as you say." I said and I looked at the tray with a white rose. Oh how romantic.

"Let me." He said as he sat down next to me and took a fork. He scooped some of the pancake and mixed hot and fresh fruit with some cream and he put it gently into my mouth.

"Hmm. Okay. You are right. It's delicious." I said with my mouth full of that delicious food and I pecked a kiss on his smiling lips.

"I love it." I said and he gave me another bite. I loved the moment we were having. I loved the way he was looking at me. I just love him. We enjoyed the breakfast and a little bit more after that and it was already afternoon when we finally get out of the bed. I took a shower and changed into James' s white long sleeved shirt as my clothes were still not here. I guess Tom had to go report to my father what he found out about the Ashworths. I am actually curious too if it was them who send me that letter. A goosebumps went through my whole body thinking about that. Someone wanting to kill me. I quickly walked downstairs. Suddenly I didn't wanted to be alone. When I walked into living room I found James looking at the news sipping a cup of coffee. I got a glimpse of the TV reporter talking about yesterdays events at the Kensington Palace.