Chapter 1

Hello my lovely readers and welcome to reading my new work

ATTENTION!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS for PRINCE AND DOCTOR!!

 For those of you who didn't read my first book Prince and Doctor I highly recommend to you to read it before you read this chapter. This book is a sequel to Prince and Doctor and you will get a glimpse of the main characters there. Also this book starts basicaly where the first one ended (so major spoilers to Prince and Doctor) but this one is with different main characters. 

So enough about the intro. I really hope you will like it. So enjoy:-))

Chapter 1

Breath Emma. Just breath. Only billion people are watching you to walk down this aisle. Uff at least you are not the center of the attention now. This is Eva's day. You should calm down.

I was talking to myself in my head as I was walking through the aisle of St. Paul's cathedral as a bridesmaid. My brother Henry was finally getting married to the love of his life Eva. It was a huge deal in the whole world since my brother is Prince of England and the second in the line to the throne after our older brother Philip. Eva and Henry are such a beautiful couple and I was so happy for both of them. They really deserve each other.

I was nervous mostly because all the preparations for this wedding were made by me. I prepared all the decorations, all the wedding venue and the wedding plan. Even though I had a lot of help from the wedding planers still Eva left everything on me and her grandmother. I did actually offered my help because decorating was my favorite thing to do. I was trying to pursue a career as Interior designer but my father would not allow me to do it. He says princess should be focused only on her royal duties and not to play with furniture. And the princess has to listen to the King right? Or do it her own way.

So now I was hoping that Henry and Eva like what I prepared for their special day. And I was afraid of the public opinions about the wedding.

I was walking to the altar wearing my creamy bridesmaids dress following the page boys and flower girls. I was looking at my brother who was standing there waiting for his bride. The look in his eyes was sheer happiness. I was so happy for him. Seeing him with this look gave me chills. I so wished that one day there will be a man waiting for me at the altar and looking at me the way my brother looks at Eva. Few months back I thought the guy would be Edward. But we ended it and now I am alone again. At least I can focus on my new project of decorating Henry's and Eva's new home.

I finally came to my brother and then I noticed his groomsman standing right next to him and my heart suddenly started to beat faster. I totally forgot he will be here. James William Philips. The Duke of Antrim. The biggest playboy in the country. The best friend of my brother who happens to be Eva's cousin. How could I forget about his presence at this wedding?