Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Finally there was a banquet where I wasn't bored. Jon was being my partner for the evening and we made the most out of it.

"Ach. I would love to see London without all the fuss around. You know like a normal person." He said as we were sitting at the table at the banquet waiting for our fathers to make their speeches.

"You can come whenever you want. We can try and make some tour without all the journalists." I said to him.

"That would be great." He smiled at me. "Oh look." He said pointing inconspicuously at his father who was about to make a speech. He was impersonating him making it very hard for me not to laugh during his monologue. And that's how it was during the whole evening.

"Well it was really nice to meet you again Ems. I must admit your hair grew up pretty nice." Jon said making me laugh when it was time for the Swedish royal family to leave. We were all standing at the courtyard saying good bye to them.

"Thank you. And you should probably get a haircut. You don't want to look like a lady." I said to him making him to smile.

"It was nice to finally meet someone who understands growing up in the spotlight and expectations it brings on them." He said and I laughed knowingly.

"And remember if you will want to get out of these crazy world for a while you are welcome in Stockholm in our crazy world." He said to me secretly.

"You know I have never been there. I will definitely think about that. Thank you." I replied and he pulled me into a bear hug breaking the protocol.

"And you didn't wanted to spend time with him." Eva said to me as we were walking inside of the palace after the good byes.

"I must admit Philip was right. He is a nice guy." I replied.

"Is there a new royal couple on the sight?" Emily asked me and I had to laugh.

"God no. We just became a really good friends." I said to them earning some doubtful stares from the two of them.

"Now if you excuse me I have to run." I said looking at my watch. I was already late for work. Jessica will scold me for this as if I wasn't getting on her nerves already.

And I was right. The moment I walked into the studio Jessica bolted at me with her usual comments of me being late. Today she was acting weird tough. She was starring at me suspiciously the whole day besides giving me the usual load of orders for the new materials she was not capable to do when I wasn't here.

"Sarah tomorrow you will accompany me to the Garment Hotel. They are interested in our services and I want you to go with me." Amanda said at the end of the shift when I was preparing to leave.

"Really?" I asked her excited.

"Sure. Be ready. I don't know when we will finish. See you tomorrow girls." She said and left the studio. I was always happy when she took me into the field. I loved it. It was my time for creativity.