Just as the words leave his lips I feel Issacs hand tighten around my own before he begins to run towards the woods taking me with him as he goes but I do nothing to object. "I am not sure what the goal is to this session but Jamie has told me that you are a great fighter and after the past two days I know that you are capable of hiding. So which would you prefer to do?" His deep voice is a soft whisper as it leaves him and I allow for my eyes to take him in for a moment before I look away once more.

"I will follow whatever it is that you wish to do Alpha." His hair brushes into his face as he turns to look at me from over his shoulder as if trying to decide on which action would be best for us. Another second passes when he turns away and begins to shift his eyes from side to side as he searches for something and after a short few moments pass he seems to find what it is that he is looking for as he tightens his hold on my hand once more and begins to move to our right. When he stops running we are standing at the thick base of a tall sycamore tree with his head tilted back and his nose twitching as he takes it in. "It is void of any others." My deep voice makes his eyes move to my face and he stares at me for only a moment before he gives me a nod with a soft smile on his face.

"Then lets claim our territory." As soon as the words leave his lips I throw my body into the air making Issac yelp as I take him with me. My movements are silent as I land on the tree with the perfect balance that I had been forced to have but Issac's landing is the exact opposite of my own. The moment either of his feet touch the branch of the tree he is leaning back with his large arms moving in circular motions as he tries to stop himself from falling and each of his movements sends another thunder like scream through the air as his shoes scrape along the bark of the thick branch. Just before he is able to fall my long fingers wrap around the front of his shirt and I pull him closer to me until he is able to steady himself with a deep sigh leaving his lips as his wide eyes stare at the ground so far beneath him. "Maybe next time you should give me some sort of warning before you do that." I tilt my head at his words making his lips pull into a small smile before he looks at the tree that we are in and lifts his left hand to point above us. "I think that we should go a little higher." I nod at his words before I tighten my hold on his hand and jump to an even higher branch. Unlike on the last branch he is able to land beside me with a tight hold on the branch beneath us before he looks around us with a nod. For a moment he does nothing but take in the view around us before he lifts himself from the branch and moves until he is standing with his back leaning against the thick trunk of the tree as he takes me in.

"You may ask what it is that you wish to know Issac, I have put a shield around us keeping any and all of the others that roam outside of it from hearing us or even smelling you." Even without looking at him I know that his eyes have widened in shock and surprise at my words but he says nothing about it.

"I know that you may not wish to and honestly you have no reason to, but would you be willing to allow my little brother to come over to see you sometime?" As soon as the question is able to pass his plump lips my body grows tense and he immediately does the same as if in fear that his words may force my power to rip apart the very tree that we are standing in and in all honesty it could do just that. "Theo doesn't take to people outside of our family or even our Beta family, but something about you pulls him in. When you had left our house as you had he thought that it was because of the question that he asked, he thought that it made you hate him and he nearly cried over it. You don't know him so this may not seem all that big to you but Theo never cries over anything, he never allows people into his life, he rarely speaks to anyone other than our parents, and he never gives strangers a second thought let alone a first, but he even asked about you when we had gone over to the house yesterday for Jamie to see my mother and sister. Jamie explained to him that you didn't hate him and that you have a hard time being in Pack houses, he had even told him that he would speak to you about allowing him to spend the night sometime soon before we all go on that trip, but he isn't Theo's brother so it isn't his responsibility to do so. Theo is my brother and I should be the one to ask you this, and I hate to do so after seeing how much it had clearly pained you to be near him, but will you allow him to meet you? It doesn't have to be for more than an hour if you don't wish for it to be or can't let it be, but please Lily, allow him to see you."