Prologue

-

"Karylle! Karylle! Come on why you got to do this? Can't we just fix this?!" She got out of the room and got her bags and was heading to the front door. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me closer.

"Let go Vice... Nasasaktan ako..!" She said with no emotion, looking away from me, trying to wriggle free from my grip.

I then hug her proper tight, so that she won't escape, so that she won't go. "Karylle, I'm begging you, please, don't leave me, didilim ang mundo ko kapag wala ka, mawawasak ang buhay ko, bigyan mo ako ng isang pagkakataon na patunayan sayo na mahal kita, na aalagaan kita, K, please..." I begged, as I was crying my eyes out, I was crying hard.

"Vice, let go of me... Vice..! VICE!" Karylle wriggled free from the hug and gave me a hard, painful slap on the face. So hard that the pain reached my heart and left a big scar that will take years to mend. She looked at me with her haggard eyes, as a tear dropped down her cheek.

"Vice, you keep your promises to yourself, wag mo nga akong lokohin! You don't even time to even notice me to be honest, and I tried to understand because you're busy and focused of your 'work' so that matutupad nadin ang mga pangarap natin... But then malaman ko na matagal narin pala kayo ni Georgina! Na all of this was just a joke! Nilalaro mo lang ang damdamin ko! Ginagawa mo lang to for the money, business partnerships." Karylle yelled.

"No K... Ever since minahal kita na tunay, at si Georgina, wala kaming relasyon or anything... Oo I did this for money, fame and partnerships, but K, minahal kita na na lubos. Maniwala ka saakin!" I knelt down and got her hand, holding tight. "Wag mo akong iwan Karylle..."

Karylle looked at me, with no emotion, tears falling down. "I'm sorry Vice, but this is goodbye." She then let go of my hand, took the gold, diamond ring and dropped it on the floor. She got her bags and left.

"KARYLLE!!" I yelled out her name, but I watch her, walking in slow motion, getting in the car. I then got up and ran up to her but the door closed, I didn't see a glimpse of her face. I kept on banging on the door. "Karylle, please, wag mo to gawin saakin..!" She put on her sunglasses, without even giving me a glance. The car engine started, and it was slowly going. I was fast walking, then jogging, then the car accelerated faster, making me sprint across the open road. "KARYLLE!! KARYLLE...!!!!!"

Too late, the car disappeared, and I was there, on my knees, about to explode. But, I'm not just giving up that easily, so I quickly ran back to my lot and got in my Bugatti, and started the engine. The gate automatically opened and I accelerated fast.

I was lucky enough to catch Karylle's van, and I was following from behind. Then, I was going to take a right turn, a black Toyota is not right infront, blocking K's van, and they were heading to the NAIA.

"Shit! Get out of the fucking way!" I muttered, gritted teeth, beeping several times. Then, after 13 minutes, I reached NAIA, I parked the Bugatti nearby where K's van parked but it drove off, meaning that, shit, she's ahead.

I got out of the car and legged it, and after 10 minutes of looking and searching, there she was, around the waiting area. I was about to walk over, and beg her to come back, but a terrible sight just met my eyes. It was like the airport turned dark, the sky's falling down.

Karylle stood up, and hugged the tall, familiar looking guy, and the guy was rubbing K's back. K was crying on the guy's shoulder, and the guy just kissed K's forehead.

And there I just started to give up now. Knew it. I felt like walking up to them and giving the guy, a smack and murder him, and force K to come back home. But, I didn't feel like doing any of those things, it felt unworthy of doing it.

I headed back to the car park. I was in a rage, as I started to punch the squared pillars several times. "Aaaaarghhhhh!!! Putcha!!!!!" I yelled. I then sat down, scratching my head, and I didn't even give a damn if my hand's bleeding and my knuckles were badly damaged. I broke down, I felt like, it's over, living hell, blacked out. Because, I just lost my QUEEN.

-

I was alone, at Guilly's and this like my 6th drink of beer. Damn, the beer tastes like heaven, and this piece of shit Im holding should make me forget, not making me think of the scene all over again. I got my hand on my forehead, and I got my phone out, and I see, her face, me and her, our wedding picture. The waterworks are on again. I got K's wedding ring out from my pocket and looked at it, as around the inside the letters J and K carved in a swirly font.

"One day, you will wear this again, but, hinde ko alam if I still have the guts to face you. Mahal parin kita K... Ikaw kasi ang Buhay ko."

But it hurts, I see the two hugging, like a couple. I mean, Dong and K? Impossible. Why would K do such a thing...

"Doomsday for you Vice." I muttered, as I carried on drinking my 7th bottle.

-

Hey guys! Sorry for the sad prologue :( Ik :( but dw babawi din soon ah... Sana suportahan niyo ako sa new story ko ah... Hahaha... Share niyo sa mga ibang sibs pag may time hehe...

follow twitter - @stussyvice ;)

x