It is not her heartbeat that has my sharply pointed ears twitching on my head just behind my hood, but it is quickly pulled away once Mr. Williams rushes into the room as if prepared to attack as he steps in front of the woman in a very protective stance only to then grow tense with an obvious curiosity as his eyes land on me in place of the intruder that he was so very clearly expecting. "Lily?" I do nothing to look away from the book in my lap as he begins to walk forward relaxing the moment he sees the large wolf laying on the floor on the right side of my chair. "Lily what are you doing here? Is Cyril with you?"

"He is sleeping, and I like to read." He watches me with slight curiosity and the same disbelief he had felt the moment he saw me shift. After a moment he lets out a low sigh and walks to the chair resting across from me sitting in it with a tilt of his head as he tries to look past the thick shadows that the hood creates on my face.

"Did you set your alarm this early just to read?" I turn the page with a small shake of my head at his question.

"I do not sleep, so I have no need in alarms." I hear the woman walking across the room only to sit on Mr. Williams lap as if she owns it and when he does nothing to push her away but wraps an arm around her to pull her closer to his chest, I know that she is the mate that he speaks of in class.

"Do you have trouble sleeping?" His deep voice is full of a worry that I usually only hear from Jamie, Sammy, and each of our other male workers as well as, Issac and Jake now too. It is a thick brotherly worry with a protectiveness that anyone would be able to hear.

"When I sleep I am forced to rewatch each of my memories, it is painful so I prefer to remain awake." Even though I do nothing to look at him I can see the way he slowly nods as he thinks over my words.

"I know a doctor that could hel-."

"No." He stares at me in confusion as the word leaves me but I ignore it as I slowly close the book and gently lay it on top of the growing pile to my right only to lift the next book from the now nearly non existent pile to my left only to set it in my lap and gently open the cover.

"How long have you been here Lily?" Mr. Williams sounds worried as he speaks, I know he wishes to speak of why I refuse to go to this doctor of his, but he pushes it aside just as Cyril does, as if he, too, is afraid that I may go silent if he kept trying.

"An hour." The woman gasps at my words only to turn her eyes to the large pile of books resting on the table just to my right and I feel her disbelief flow through her just as I feel Mr. Williams fill with what I can only name off as a mixture of shock and pain as he takes in the icy blue book resting on the bottom of the pile just to my left.

"You've read all of those books in just an hour?" Just past the sound of her voice I am able to hear the front doors to the library pull open enough to send Cyrils scent into the room as he peaks his head inside to look around.

"Yes." I lift my head to look at him as he begins to walk into the room and he tilts his head with a soft smile on his plump red lips. His raven black hair is wet as it sticks up in odd angles all around his head as if those long fingers of his had ran through it multiple times after his shower. The dark rings that had been beneath his eyes are now lighter than they had been they are nearly completely gone. Instead of being dressed in only a pair of red boxers he now has on a pair of dark blue nearly black jeans that hang low on his hips, a thin deep gray shirt that shows just how muscular and toned his beautiful body is, and on top of it is the leather jacket that he never seems to go without.

"Hello Lil." The moment he reaches me he trails his long fingers over my cheekbone making a shiver flow through his beautiful body just as one threatens to do to me before I push it aside as he turns away to pull a leather chair closer to where I sit.

"Hello Cy." His silver eyes snap to mine as I speak showing me the pure bliss that he feels as I say his name and I realize that this is the first time I have actually said his name to him instead of to somebody else.

"Good morning Cyril." Mr. Williams voice makes him force his eyes away from my own so that he can look across from me where our teacher and the woman sit only to take in the woman with slight curiosity.

"Good morning Mr. Williams. I assume this is the mate that you speak so highly of?" The woman giggles at his words and Mr. Williams chuckles.

"Yes, this is Cana. Cana these are two of my favorite students Cyril, Lily, and her beast Ala." He motions to each of us with his hand as he says our names making Ala give a quick flick of his ear at the sound of his name being said but otherwise he ignores them.

"It is nice to meet you, Kai has told me a lot about the three of you, even you Ala." She bends at her waist as she speaks to him making his bushy tail give a soft thump against the floor and she smiles, but I ignore them just as much as I try to ignore the lingering pain that forms in my body from the sound of that name.

"He speaks a lot about you also. It's nice to put a face and a name to his mate." Cyril gives her a gentle nod of respect as he speaks and Mr. Williams chuckles. "Are those books on the floor being thrown out or did you need help putting them all away?" Cyrils words make Cana gasp and jump up only for Mr. Williams to pull at her arm as he stands up pulling her to his solid chest with a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"I'll get it Cana, you just rest." A frown forms on her beautiful face as she looks over to the boxes of books as if taking them in for the first time.

"Don't worry Mrs. Williams, I'll help him." Cyril stands from the chair he sits in and pulls his jacket off only to drape it over my shoulders making my nose flare at the addicting scent that seems to wrap around me the moment his jacket is draped over my shoulders making it slightly droop on my smaller frame.

"Are you sure?" Canas soft voice is full of guilt as it leaves her but Cyril seems to ignore her as he gently trails the back of his hand over my cheek as if caressing his most cherished of items and from the look in his eyes that is exactly what I am to him.

"Of course." His deep voice is soft as it leaves him and Cana stares at him for a moment before her body relaxes and she gives a soft nod of her head making her bright red curls bounce against her lean frame and around Mr. Williams muscular arms as he holds her to his chest just as Cyril had done to me the last couple of nights.

"Thank you Cyril." He finally forces his eyes away from me to look at the woman, and with a soft nod he steps away from me to walk to the large table of boxes only to squat down to pick the books off of the floor. I hear Mr. Williams give Cana another soft kiss before he walks away to help Cyril. I listen to our teacher as he thanks Cyril for his help, I listen to Cyril tell him that it is nothing and not to worry about it, but the moment the woman begins to move closer to me, sitting in the chair that Cyril had been in only a moment ago, each of my thoughts go to the soft sound that fills my ears louder now than it had been before. "Lily-?"

"Does he know?" My deep voice is low as I speak, so low that I know neither of the men are able to hear it as they lift the books from the floor, and for a few seconds it is as if she had not been able to hear me either but from the way her heart seems to skip a beat I know otherwise.

"What do you mean?" Her soft voice is nothing more than a whisper as it passes her lips and I tilt my head.

"I can hear it moving within you." I can feel her eyes on me as I speak, shock fills her but as always I ignore it as I gently close the book sitting in my lap and slowly turn my head so that my eyes meet her own making her flinch at the feeling of my eyes on her. "Have you not told him that you hold his child within you?" Her emerald green eyes widen with shock and I allow my eyes to slowly trail along her body until they stop at her still flat stomach where her delicate hand slowly moves to lay over it as if to protect it from me. "No, it is not just one. You are holding two children within you, one boy and one girl."