3-What?!

Amity's P.O.V

  So turn our that Remus Lupin, the guy with the blue eye and, the girl with purple hair were sent by the ministry of magic to arrest Nik, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. But they were only able to take Nik and Elijah because Becks and Kol are not here yet.

  I have no idea why they took them, now I'm trapped with 5 people that I don't even know! Remus, Tonks and mad-eye being 3 of them.

The other 2 didn't even bother introducing themselves, I know rude.

" why did you guys take them" I asked Remus and Tonks since they seemed to be the nicest one so far.

"Well they have been mistreating you and using you as if you were a house elf." Remus said making me frown.

" if I were you after they trial and investigation is over I would thank the man who told us this, it's all thanks to him that we were able to find you and help you." Tonks said which made me frown even more.

" Ok Umm, they haven't done anything to me. They're like family to me family. And can I know what's the name of the man who told you these lies?" I asked them, I knew that whoever was doing this clearly wanted to hurt me and my family. And I wasn't just going to let him get away with this either.

"Well his name is Thomas Lachlan Cintron." Mad eye said

"You've got to be kidding me! I can't believe that you actually believed him, Thomas Cintron is nothing but a liar and a bastard." I said angrily, I just can't believe that they can actually believe him. Plus he shouldn't even be alive!

  "I'm sure that you don't mean that Thomas looked like a nice guy and like he cared about you." Said Remus with Tonks and mad eye agreeing with him.

I Shooked my head, "You guys don't understand Thomas Cintron is anything but bad news. Trust me I'm his daughter, he used to abuse me if it weren't for Nicklaus who saved me I wouldn't even be here right now! The Mikaelsons took me in as if I were they're own." I said trying to keep myself together.

They just stared at me shocked by what they had just heard. Probably thinking about how they fucked up BIG time.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Kol and Rebekah knowing that they'll  be able to help me.

Kol: "Hello darling"

Rebekah: "Hey Amity what's up"

Me: "Guys Thomas is alive and he's after me. He went to this police? Called the ministry of magic and they took Eli, Damien,Nik and Care. And I'm alone surrounded by people from the ministry. You guys have to get here fast! I don't know what to do." I said in the berg of tears, I said it so fast that I'm not even sure what I had just said.

Rebekah: " Ok sweetie you have to calm down, Marcel and I will vamp speed there, we'll try to get there as soon as we can."

Kol: " And try to put spells around the house to keep people from coming in"

I nodded forgetting that they couldn't see me but I quickly said " Yeah ok." Before hanging up to do what Kol had told me to do. But before I could do anything Thomas burst in through the door with a like six vampires behind him.

" Well well well look what we have here." Thomas said with the creepiest smirk that I've ever seen.He slowly started stated walking towards me as the vampires surround me and the ministry.

"Leave before I take you out myself and not kindly may I add." I said trying to sound as threatening as I could manage. Though I knew that I couldn't take them out myself since I don't have a wooden stake.  But they're was one thing that I could do hopefully long enough so that the Kol, Rebekah, Davina and Marcel could get hear.

So I screamed using my banshee powers. It killed 3 of the vamps, unfortunately none were my dad. The remaining vampires were in on the floor holding their heads. But Thomas somehow was able to get up. He ran to me using his vampire speed and started to choke me.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Remus, Tonks, mad-eye and the other 2 from the ministry's try to help me but it was no use.

"Listen and listen good you little bitch, I'm going to kill you and the rest of your pathetic little family. And will you tell your little family that he the monster who monsters are afraid of, the worst of all monsters is coming for them." He said creepily before speeding of into the night with his little minions. Leaving me on the floor gasping for air.

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. But now it's summer and I'll be updating a lot more. And if you guys have any suggestions for future chapters please tell me.😘