[3] PARTY AT KELSEY'S

After they all left school and drove to Monica's Mansion. Anna texted Krystle that there's movie night at Monica's.
Krystle replied that she can't join because she is out with Steven , gosh those love birds .

We all sat  in the theatre room at Monica's extremely luxurieus mansion , Seriously how does She have a movie theatre in her house , we were about to watch a movie when I got a message. 

Mom:
Liz we have a full house, can you come and help out. There is a soccer game and everyone is here. 
Me:
Yeah sure let me see if one of the girls can drop me.
Mom:
See you soon....

"Hey can one of you girls drop me at the cafe? I need to help my mom, apparently there is a soccer game".I asked.

"I can't I just got a message that I have to go to a fitting", Monica said.

"I can drop you, I think Tyler's there ", Anna said looking up from her phone .

Arriving at the cafe we saw Krystle with Steven in a booth. That's when Tyler called Anna I didn't look who he was sitting with because i went straight to my mom behind the cash register .

I wore my apron and went outside. I had to  take orders of large groups when I came to Anna and Tyler's table.

I saw a guy... It was DANNY CAHILL! He is one of The hottest guys of the soccer team. He had hazel eyes,  black hair and a tanned muscled body.
I think I have a new crush. 

Danny wore a white V neck t-shirt where  you could see his toned body. He wore black ripped jeans and his famous leather jacket.

Tyler cleared his throat and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wwwhatt... I mean what can i get you guys", i said nervously. 

Danny  looked at me with a mischievous grin on his face. " You can get us an iced coffee and 3 expresso's , sweetheart".

*Gasp*
Did DANNY FREAKING CAHILL just called me SWEETHEART!!

"Are you ok liz?"Anna asked me.
"You're not taking our order,"Tyler said laughing.

I felt embarrassed I just swallowed and took their  order after that , I ran inside To prepare the asked for drinks.

"Wait what the fuck just happened , was I  dreaming  or was  Alyssa totally checking out Danny?" Anna asked with a confused look on her face .
She lookes  at Krystle who watched all of this from her booth.
Krystle mouthed "I think so ", but  then  moved her attention back to Steven. Seriously She looked at him like he had gold coming out of his pores .

When I got the drinks and snacks for Danny's table i was still embarrassed of the comment Tyler made. Then my mom snapped me out of my thoughts and told me to bring everything out. I walked to the table placed everything and went straight to another table.

"Ok wow this is weird but at the same time funny. She didn't even make eye contact" , Anna said laughing.
After a few minutes Krystle and Steven joined our table. If it wasn't obvious  already Steven and Danny are the Cahill brothers .

When I looked back at Danny's table I saw Krystle talking to Anna while the guys were watching the game.

When the game was over a familiar face entered the  café. It was Monica, she had a nice  fitting  black dress on with silver high heels. Her hair and makeup were on point.
I went  over and asked her how her fitting was.

" It was fine i guess , but they didn't have the ten inch heels I specifically asked for them to keep for me so I had to get the 7-inch ones anyways , is Anna still here?"she asked  still looking at her phone.

"Yeah she is sitting near the tv. I'll just finish my job then I'll join you guys",I said

"Yeah sure..." Monica said rolling her eyes and making her way over to Anna and the rest of the crew .

When I was done, I took my apron off and went to my friends. Reaching the table I spotted Anna with Tyler and Krystle with Steven (yeah I know so cliche with all the couples ) and Monica with an expression that clearly showed she was over all of this.

Just as I reached the table I saw Monica grabbing Danny's jaw and basically forcing a kiss on his lips. He seemed visibly shaken but soon relaxed into the kiss.

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me. Monica just had some kind of bitchy smirk on her face and Danny's lips looked a bit swollen or maybe it was just Monica's lipstick.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce you two yet, " Monica said with a genuinely sorry face .

"Danny this is Alyssa and Alyssa this is Danny.Now that this is over with can you get me a donut,Alyssa".

"Come on babe,give her a break I'll get it for you". Danny said twisting a strand of Monica's hair and tucking it behind her ear.

He was going to get the donut when my mom called me and that's how I ended up taking a ten second walk with Danny to the cash register aka the most awkward walk ever.

"Monica isn't the best at introducing people, so let's do this again," Danny said.

"Okay, so I'm Alyssa I said, nervously. I still got nervous around him, but I learned to control myself.

"I'm Danny but Monica calls me daddy",he said smirking.

I felt my cheeks turning a bright red color so I quickly went to my mom.When I came back they were about to leave.

"Hey you guys leaving?",I asked.

"Yeah there is this party at Kelsey's," Anna said.

I thought they were on my side but I guess a party could change them.

They all left the café except for Monica and Krystle.They walked to me. Krystle put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know that you and Kelsey are not getting along very well these days but she didn't do anything to us,so I hope you don't mind and you know that if you want to you can always join",Krystle said smiling.

"Don't worry I'm okay you guys carry on".I mean what else could I say it's not like I could control them.

They left I regretted letting them go when they were ready to stay with me.I just hope Kelsey doesn't steal my friends like she did with Aidan....

Hey peeps!
Question: Which character would you guys like to know more of?
Answer it down in the comments below.