~Chapter 7~

Omfg ;o I'm SOOO sorry for not updating in like... AGES! I've been playing this game called "MSP" recently and also yesterday I was at 'Thorpe Park' and I haven't been on Wattpad. Don't murder me doe 😖 Well here is Chapter 7 this will be the last chapter, but before you kill me I am going to make a silent murder number two so hopefully I won't take that long to update 'Silent Murder 2'. Thank you SOO much for reading my Silent Murder. and I know I said only Michelle and Fai would survive but, fuck that. So here we go!

We decided to go to Keiran's house with May so we called a mini cab to bring us there as he lives 3 miles away from here. After a few hours the mini cab was already there beeping with the lights flashing so brightly you could see the raindrops clearly. We went downstairs into the pouring rain and Super mario-jumped into the cab and in that one moment, I felt a arm on the back of my neck. A soft-skinned hairy arm. I looked up to see Keiran smiling at me, Michelle's face going red as a went closer to him starting to cuddle him. Shit, she is angry at me. A deep manly voice whispers into my ear "I love you Fai" as I feel my heart beating so fast in happiness, the corners of my mouth slid up and I whispered back to him "I've loved you longer." Michelle's eyes started to go red and there was a tear about to fall out. This was the wrong idea, why am I soooo stupid? So I moved next to her and whispered "Michelle, he obviously likes you more than me, I've got a medium chest and medium backside but yours, god! They're all extra large" that turned her frown upside down and for the first time she wasn't angry at me for sitting next to Keiran and cuddle him. He asked me what happened. I giggled and whispered "Its just that Michelle ha a crush on you and was upset about.. well 'us'" he laughed and Michelle laughed back not knowing what happened.

*Time skip*

At Keiran's house Michelle and May sleeper on the sofa and 'me' yes, me baby. Sleeped together on his bed. This was the best day ever! I can't believe the most popular person in school was dating 'me' (not to be loud).

Thanks for reading this last chapter when 'Silent Murder 2' is out, please read (: ~Bookie x