~Chapter 5~

Whilst everyone was asleep I was awake thinking and thinking and everytime I tried to sleep my brain would just say NO to me. Mum and dad were at work and when they come back I bet Grace will tell our parents. So we everyone who was murdered is;

Tai (missing)

Kacey (missing)

Lian

Max

I can't take this anymore all I hear is owls chipping in the middle of the night and all my senses just feel dead with all the dead bodies. Wait a second! Why don't I just call the police! I dial 911. RING RING RING.

Operator- Would you like the firefighter, the police or the ambulance?

Fai- (whispering) Police.

Operator- Now calling police

RING RING RING

Police Operator- Hello what's the emergency?

Fai- Me and my friends were playing truth or dare and then our friend Max got dared to take a selfie in the middle of the forest and then half an hour later he didn't come back so we got worried and we-

Police Operator- Is this some kind of Joke and let me guess he gets murdered, This is a prank!?

Fai- It's true!

Phone operator- The other person has pubcleared.

I scream throwing EVERYTHING in my sight, I get SOO pissed I can't control myself. Next thing you know I push Michelle on to the red velvet wall. "OH MY GOD! Michelle are you ok?" I gasped, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING FAI!?" Oh. My. God. I'm so stupid! Michelle walks into our living room crying in pain and anger. I had such a bad feeling It just felt right for me to hurt myself too so I walk into the kitchen and get a sharp knife and just when I was going to cut myself Michelle jumps in and takes it out of my sweaty hand and shouted "Have you gone mad! First you push me into the wall and then your going to cut yourself! You need to go to Rehab!" she shouted at me. She hurt my feelings so I tried to explain but I was sobbing so it was kind of blurry to her so I said "I..I called t..t...t..the police b..b...but they d..d.didnt believe so I got angry a..and then I banged you in the wall so I...I...I wanted to hurt my..my...myself too" Michelle replied "Don't cry please. I know you've had a hard day but please don't cry come here gimme a hug". She gave me ONE HELL of a bear hug so we did end the day happily!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE. ADD TO YOUR READING LIST.

~Bookie x