1. Kim taehyung

Kim taehyung your best friend lives with you in the same apartment. You study in the same school. He is a friend of your's since your childhood. You share every thing to him and he to you.

3rd person's pov -

You were tired of studying for exams and really stressed for it. Where taehyung was lying in the bed and relaxing.

"Ya!! Y/N stop studying!!" He said while throwing a pillow at me. The pillow hit my boobs so hard that i groaned in pain.

"Ouch!!! How can you do that Kim taehyung!!" I said throwing the pillow back at him really hard.

He picked up another pillow and threw at me again. Soon we were fighting with pillows like small children.

He can always erase the tension out of my mind.

Soon we ended in a really awkward position. He was on top of me and his breath was tickling my neck.

My face was in front of his chest. He very slowly brought his face closer to my neck. He waited for my reaction. I froze in my position, breathing hard.

He then assumed it as a yes to move further close. I was able to feel his lips a little . He very slowly placed then on my neck and kissed it. He moved upwards, towards my jawline. He kissed again. My heart beat was racing.

He kissed my cheek a several times. But he increased his speed while doing it. Neither he was able to control his feeling nor i was.

He came closer to my lips and looked in my eyes. He then placed his lips on mine. I was not able to understand that should i kiss him back or not. But he enjoyed each and every moment and took advantage of my situation.

He bit my lower lip and kissed me like an expert. I decided to kiss him back. It was my first time to kiss anyone.

Our lips brushed with each other moving in a perfect sync. He explored my mouth with his tongue not leaving any bit. We then stopped to catch our breaths.

He looked perfect. The expression he wore was to die for. His lips were wet because of kissing, wanting me to kiss more.

His hands travelled down to my waist. We kissed again. He moved his hands to my hips, squeezing them. This made me moan.

"You're turning me on, babe" he said in his low, seductive, husky voice coming near to
my ear. This send shiver down my spine.

"Are you ready for it?" He asked looking in my eyes. I shook my head as a yes.

He quickly took a hold of my shirt and pulled it off exposing my bra. I started to feel shy and covered them with my hand regretting my reply as a yes.

"Don't feel shy baby doll, i am gonna taste each part of your body." He said removing my hands from my chest.

He took off his shirt as well. I sat up and rested my back to the wall. He came closer and closer and wrapped his arms around me.I  thought he's gonna hug me really hard by the way he brought his arms, but he unclipped my bra and threw it which went flying to the other corner of the room.

I felt ashamed and turned red. He pressed his lips onto my neck and started to place kisses all the way to my chest and then stopped. He was looking at my boobs with a look like he wanted to eat them. I controlled my moans all the time but it left my mouth when he started to suck one of my boobs and squeezing the other one. He made circles with his tongue around my nipple. He sucked them hard, making hard for me to breathe. Now i think i made the correct decision.

He took off my pj without informing along with my panties.

"Why only me" i said in a voice which is thirty for him.

"Here baby doll, but don't get scared after seeing the size cause its gonna be large and no matter what, i am gonna thrust myself into you tonight. So no backing." He warned me.

He took off his pj along with his boxers kicking far away from us. His member was
erect and huge. How will it go inside me?

————————— To be continued ————————-