Eww! Johnny! You can't think about that! Stay focus! Just grab a towel and leave!

You know you like it.

What the fuccc. Well, yes. Wait what!? I mean no!

See?

C'mon! I just need to grab my towel.

But you like the view-

SHUDDUP BRAIN!

I erase those stupid thing off my mind and continued to walked to the bed slowly so I don't get caught.

"WHAT THE- JOHNNY!" Kenzie shouted as she covered her body with a t-shirt that I believe she's gonna wear.

"Uh.. I'm sorry. I-i forgot my towel." I said awkwardly, trying not to stare. I quickly grabbed my towel and walked fast towards the bathroom. I turned the knob and let myself get inside.

"Oh God." I whispered to myself as I widened my eyes. That's- I can't think for a word at the moment.

Wow! She's thiccc

Ugh! You again!?

Yep. Why? I'm always here the whole time.

I hate you with all of my heart!

Well, I'm you, sooooo....

Whatever! Just shut the fuck up!

I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of my own brain. Am I that bad? I forgot all of that and get inside the bathtub. Just to get my stress out of my freaking mind. I rested my body and relax.

"JOHNNY DORK ORLANDO! FAST! NAYIP ALREADY WAITING HERE!" Kenzie shouted through the door. I jumped in shock and I replied with a loud 'yes'.

"HEY JOHNNY!" I heard Nayip's voice right after I replied. Ooh! She's not lying.

"Oh HEY!" I replied. I quickly covered my body with soap and my hair with shampoo. After a long time being there in the bathtub, I get out and dried myself with the towel. I quickly get dressed and continued brushing my teeth after realizing my mouth smells like shit.

Finally! I went outside the bathroom. Nayip's on his phone and Kenzie's on my phone. Wait what!?

"THAT'S MY PHONE GIVE IT BACK TO ME!" I shouted and ran towards her. She looked at me in shock and jumped.

"Catch it if you can." She smirked as she dropped my phone to the side of the bed. DAHECK!? She could just break my phone. I got her a death glare as I ran to the side of the bed.

"Gosh." I sighed as I saw my phone landed on a pillow. I placed my hand on my chest.

"You gave me a heart attack you know!?" I rolled my eyes at Kenzie. Kenzie and Nayip which looks like holding their laugh since forever, bursted out laughing.

"That's not funny. At. All." I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands. I put my phone back to the night stand.

"Okay guys. We gotta shoot some scenes today. A quarter of it. And tomorrow we'll do another quarter if it. And so on." Nayip informed and we both nodded.

"When?" Kenzie frowned as she kept on going through Instagram on her phone.

"About an hour from now." Nayip answered. "Okay. I'll leave you two alone. Gotta talk to your parents. See y'all later." He stood up from the couch and went to the door. He get outside after saying a little 'goodbye'.

It left a pretty good silence. Except that I had nothing to do. My phone are charging and nothing good popped out of my mind. I should find a topic.