Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six

"I can't believe you!" Sarah screamed as she swung at Louis' arm, connecting with a loud slap.

"Ow!" Louis grabbed his arm, glaring at her. "That's the eighth time you've hit me since this morning!"

It was Monday, and Louis, Sarah, and Sam had a free period before lunch and decided to walk around the school grounds, all while Louis had to endure a bombardment of questions about his date with Isaac. While Sarah already knew some of the things that had happened that night, Isaac may have forgotten to mention a few of the details.

"Well, I'm sorry! But you were sucking the soul out of my brother on Saturday night!" Sarah screeched.

"I did not do that! We did not do that!" Louis quickly defended himself, a blush rushing to his face. "We kissed! That's all!"

"That's all?" Sarah questioned sarcastically. "That's my brother! My twin brother!"

"Him being your twin doesn't add any weight to your argument!" Louis yelled back.

"How was it?" Sam chimed in and winked at Louis.

"Sam!" Sarah yelled.

"Thank you, Samuel." Louis glared at his friend but did not answer.

"Well, Louis?" Sarah's voice came from behind Louis, and he turned to see her and Sam had stopped walking and were just staring at him.

"What?" Louis asked, feeling embarrassed about the question.

While he knew what the answer was going to be, he didn't fancy sharing it with his friends, let alone the sister of the boy he had kissed.

"How was it?" Sarah pressed, moving forward, not caring how Louis was shuffling on the spot. Louis sighed deeply before he answered.

"I don't know what you want me to say! It was great!"

"That's all?" Sarah continued to press.

"I don't know! Wet?" Louis added.

"Wet?" Sam laughed as Louis' face flushed again, and Sarah crossed her arms. "So, there was tongue—"

"Sam!" Sarah yelled again, and Louis became an even deeper red.

"God, can we change the subject?" Louis asked, starting to walk again, wishing that they would agree with him.

"Why? Did something else happen?" Sarah asked, skipping for a few seconds to catch up with Louis.

"No! Oh, my God!" Louis exclaimed.

"Well, I'm sorry. I just don't want you ruining my innocent brother!"

"Innocent?" Sam once again chimed in, and Louis snickered to himself. "There's a reason he and Louis get on so well, Sarah."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sarah asked, spinning around and walking backwards so that she could look at Sam.

"I had a chat with him before they left for the date, and let me tell you, he's just as bad as Louis."

"Don't look at me!" Louis threw his hands up as Sarah spun back around and glared at him. "I've barely seen that side of him. Only hints."

"You did this to him," Sarah accused Louis, shaking her head.

"Hey, I've been rather tame around him, thank you very much."

"That, I don't believe."

"He wore his glasses on the date for Isaac," Sam said, catching up to Louis and Sarah, settling beside Louis.