If Only She Knew-Scorose

I'm starting to hate potions. And it's not because of Professor Morgan or because of the actual class. It's because of Rose Weasley.

Potions is the only classroom where you have to sit at tables, facing someone else. Every other class has desks facing the front of the room, there's no way someone could tell you're staring at them from behind.

But in here, there's goddamn tables. And she sits right across from me. I can't avoid looking at her even if i wanted to. It's no secret that Rose Weasley is gorgeous. She's the most attractive girl I've ever seen. Most of the guys in our year agree with that. Unless they're gay, or one of her cousins, which--why did she have to be related to everyone? Most of all, why did she have to be related to my best friend?

The first person you want to talk to about girls is your best friend. That's basically a given. I've had to listen to him drag on and on about girl's he's liked before, yet I can't tell him about the only girl I've ever liked.

Because how do I tell him that his cousin is the last thing I see when I fall asleep at night? How do I say that I imagine what it would be like to kiss her and to touch her? And that's not even mentioning all  the sexual things I think either. It would be really awkward if I told him that.

There was one time in fourth year, when Mike Finnegan said something about Rose being pretty in front of Al, and let's just say, it scared the crap out of me. 

"My cousin Rose? Is that what you mean Finnegan, because I will punch you."

"Punch me? all I said was-"

"I don't care. She's my cousin, so stop thinking about her because that's disgusting. And she's off limits. That goes for everyone," he says, pointing around the circle of guys that were hanging out in the common room. 

That's one of the reasons why I would never tell Rose that I think she's beautiful. The other is because its fucking terrifying, but that's kind of obvious.

But Merlin, she is so beautiful. Especially right now, in potions. Her hair is long and curly and there's so much of it, you could get lost staring into the orange-red, just trying to see every bouncing curl.

 And then there's her eyes. Her eyes are so fucking gorgeous. They're big and blue, and when she's looking at you, it's like nothing even exist except for those eyes and her long eyelashes. And you don't even care about anything else because now you're mesmerized in depths of blue that remind you of the ocean. It's calming, just seeing them, and automatically feeling like the world is amazing and life is just the best.

"Um, are you awake Malfoy?" Her hand snaps in front of my face. I blink. Fuck, I did it again. She must think I'm an idiot for always losing focus. After all, that only ever happens when she's around.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I say, "What are we doing?"

"We're supposed to be working on this potion, together." Al says from beside me. "You can stir, because we basically did everything else."

"Shit, sorry." I can practically feel my ears getting red. 

"You know, for someone who's supposed to be so smart, you never seem to be paying attention in class." Rose says. Even her voice is beautiful.

"Well that's only because I hate potions," I say.

"Really?" She asks, "Then what do you like?"

"Charms."

"Me too," she grins and ugh. Her smile is probably even more beautiful than all of the things I said combined. 

*

**

***

***

Hey everyone! So this is my first real one-shot on this story, I hope you like it. I promise that there will be more of just scorose on here, I just really love them so they're might be a lot. But romione is coming soon, so stay tuned! If you liked it, please be sure to comment and vote, even follow me for more. Thank you for reading!