10

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

"knock knock!"

"who's there?"

"dishes,"

"dishes? Dishes who?"

"dishes (this is) pornesian parrapio ." Jin's windshield laughter can be heard throughout the café. He gets many stares from the people inside the busy café but he ignores them because ' I know they jealous of me' said him.

"god namjoon! I'm proud of you!" said jin to the person that sitting opposite him. Blushing from the compliment he gets from the older.

"thank you jinie," he thanks the older cheerfully but with slight shyness.

Jin stops laughing when the person that sitting beside him stare at them blanky.

"come on, yoongles. give him some reaction!" jin exclaim to the pale man beside him. Yoongi scowl in return before he speaks with his monotone voice.

"shut up hyung! and why am I here with you guys?" he says with potty mouth while his eyes cat glaring at jin's handsome face.

"for back up,"

Yoongi huff as he folds his arms together across his chest and lay his back on the steel chair. Yoongi want to shoot back the older with sarcastic remarks but he is interrupted by namjoon's scream.

"MOMMY!!!!!!"

Joon standing up from his seat to run to the person who is just come out from the staff room, making the chair fly back with screech sounds. The whole café is silent with shock and confusion.

How can they are not when there is a grown and handsome man yelling mommy to the person who looks like the same age as him. Maybe the person is younger than him.

You are lost in words when someone familiar jumping on you, hugging side you tightly while screaming,

"MOMMY, I MISS YOU!"

Both you and joon gets the weird stares and whispers from the people inside your workplace. And your face turns red when one of the comments manages to catch your attention.

"That's kinky."

Okay, what the fuck is this?

You say inside your head as you try to pull off the person who is hugging you now but fail so you decide to drag him inside your staff room.

"namjoon! what are you doing! Let me go!" you whisper yelling to him after both of you are inside the room.

The male shakes his head as no before he buries his head into the crook of your neck, making you face redder as you can feel his hot breath on your skin.

"no, mommy. Joonie miss mommy."

You want to push him because damn, it really feels weird but at the same time cute. You get interrupted by knocks on the door. Struggling with a koala glued on your body, you go to the door and open it a little, and enough to you see the person outside the room.

You face other familiar faces.

Jin and yoongi.

Quickly, you open the door wide as it can so they can come inside the room and you can get at least an explanation.

"mind to tell me what's wrong with him?"

You close the door and put your hands on your hips, eyes glaring the two people in front of you.

"what's wrong with him?" yoongi ask you with a question and you rolling your eyes before speak again.

"oh come on, old man! why he's acting like this?" you ask them while try again to pull off the koala from clinging your body as yoongi gasps from your remark.

"I'm not ol-" the pale man's words get interrupted by the eldest in the room. jin cut off yoongi's sentence to tell about joon.

"he's a little,"

And a hybrid.

jin can't tell you about his friend is a hybrid. He can't risk his own friend, who will know that you are crazy people who are crazy about hybrids. Hybrids are common in today life but they are not treating in the right way by humans. Jin doesn't want his little friend getting hurt by those who are not an animal but acting like one.

"I know it's weird but don't say hurtful words to him. He's sensitive when he's in his little space." jin adds while you just standing and staring at the eldest blankly.

"I'm sorry if he made you feel uncomfortable. I will take hi-"

"are you kidding me riaa? No, he's not! He's so cute! I don't know what is the little space about but fuck it, he's so cute!" you cut off jin's words as you pull off the man that clinging on you a little, to squeeze his chubby cheek. You earning whimpers from the male and you let your hand off from him, making the male buries his face into your crook again.

"mommy said the bad word." Namjoon let another whimper out from his pretty lips.

'oh no! mommy is sorry." You apologize. You are feeling weird as you claiming yourself his mom like bitch I'm only in the twenties and I have a son who is taller than me but you ignore the feeling because namjoon look so cute right now. How can you resist him? No one is can't!

Jin let a relieved sigh as he looks at you cooing the little namjoon that hugging you tightly.

She accepts him.

Yes, you accept him.