"Um well... my girlfriend and I were on our way to our press tour for Avengers: Endgame. We were fighting and then all of a sudden we were upside down in the car. We rolled a couple of times before we stayed upside down. I think I passed out for a couple of minutes because when I woke up I looked over at Y/N and she wasn't awake and had blood all over her forehead. I tried to reach for her but I couldn't. I wanted to help her. She was just there so helpless and I wanted to help! I-I I..." I was crying my eyes out by the time I wasn't able to finish.

"It's alright don't worry. We will do our best to save her. "

{Time Skip- In the hospital 3 hours later} {Still Tom's POV}

A/N: Should there be a second book? Comment yes or no.

I still haven't heard anything about Y/N. I saw them wheeling her to an emergency surgery. I pray that she is alright. Downey and Chris have come over to talk to me a couple of times. I think I would have lost my mind by now if they hadn't come to talk to me. I was only thinking about the worst that could happen. Y/N could never wake up and that she was in a coma or even worse... she's dead. She can't be dead. I think I will die if I don't have her. My heart will break. 

"Mr. Holland, I have an update on Miss. L/N. You wanted to know about her correct?" I then snapped out of my thoughts and focused on the doctor.

"Yes, yes I do want to know about her." I saw a look in his eyes that what he was about to tell me wasn't good. I had prepared myself for the worst. 

"Ok. So when Y/N got to the hospital she was flat lining and we had to take her to an emergency surgery. She survived the surgery but there was a complication. Her brain was swelling so we had to go into a brain surgery to. She survived three emergency surgeries done all at the same time to save her but..."

"What? What happened? Can I see her?" 

"She is in a coma. We don't know if she will ever wake up." I couldn't process what was happening she was okay but not okay. I might never get to hear the sweet voice of Y/N L/N ever again. I had so many things to say to her. "You may see her if you want. We can also put you two in the same room. You won't be able to leave for another week do to your injuries but we will make your stay as comfortable as possible. Is there anyone I can call? Family? Friends?"

I had forgotten to call our parents. I was so worried for her safety that I just forgot.

"I can call. I don't have a phone though. May I use someone else's phone?" 

"That would be fine. Here. I know that it isn't professional but use my phone. You need it." He handed you the phone and then called my parents.

"Hello?"

"Mom?" I was crying. I almost couldn't speak. 

"Tom is that you? Are you okay?"

"Ummm. Yes it's Tom. Ummm... no I am not okay."

"Oh my god Tom! What happened are you hurt? Is Y/N okay?" Just hearing her name makes me want break down.

"There was a car crash. Here in Rome. Nobody except for me and..." I couldn't get her name out. It was so hard. "... Y/N were the only ones hurt. I think... I think I am fine. I will be okay. Y/N. She ummm..." Before I could say anything else I couldn't breath from trying to hold back my tears.

"What? Tell me Tom. It can't be that bad if you are okay." Oh but it was that bad. It was worse than bad. It was terrible.

"Umm... she had three emergency surgeries and is now in a coma. They don't know if she will wake up." There was slience on the other side of the line. "Mom?"

"Tom we are on our way. Stay with Y/N. I think you should tell her parents."

"Okay mom. I love you." I was crying my eyes. I didn't know how I going to tell my godparents that their actual daughter was in a coma and might not wake up. 

"I love you too Tommy. Hang in there okay. We are on the way. Once you tell the L/N's what happened we are getting on a plane with them. Your father has the tickets already." I knew they wouldn't be her anytime soon so I hope that Y/N doesn't flat line by then. 

It was time to call her parents. I don't think I can do this. Will they think that this is all my fault? I dial the number and get the dial tone a couple times before I hear Y/M/N (your mom's name) on the other side of the line.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Umm. It's Tom." 

"Tom what's wrong. Why are you crying? Has something happened?" She could hear the sadness in my voice but I could also hear the worry in hers.

"Well you know how Y/N and I are in Rome for the press tour this week?"

"Yeah she couldn't stop talking about it. Why?"

" Well there was an accident?" I went on to tell them what happened to Y/N and that she might not wake up and that they should get on a plane with my parents to come see us. I told her that my mom had the tickets already and they needed to pack for a couple of weeks. 

"Okay Tom. Thank you for being there with her. I love you Tommy. Hang in there okay?" 

"I love you too. Okay. See you soon." She hung up the phone. I didn't tell them that we were in a fight. I wanted Y/N to wake up so I can talk to her. I want to hear her sweet voice again. I went and sat with her for hours and hours. I soon went to my bed and watched her. I was going to be here when she wakes up.

What if she doesn't wake up?

Why can't I just get over the marriage thing and be happy with her?

-----------------------

Word Count: 1588

A/N: Two more chapters!!! Close to the end. Hopefully going to be finished by the end of the week or beginning of next week. I think I am going to make a second book for this so watch for that too! Like always Vote and Comment.