Chapter 6

(Y/M/N- Your mothers name)

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

After you left the fair, your mom called and told you that you couldn't stay at Tom's tonight because we were getting up early for something in the morning.

"I won't be able to stay tonight. My mom said that we are going to get up early and do something in the morning." He looked sad. He wanted you to stay and be with him but he couldn't tell him that.

"Why don't I just stay at your house then? Your mom can't tell me what to do."

"Technically she is your mom because we do everything together, but you can try." You replied being hopeful of what she might say.

"Let's grab some clothes out of my clothes and we can go." He grabbed workout clothes, casual clothes and fancy clothes because we didn't know what we were doing. We told Nikki and Dom bye and walked to my house.

"MOM! I AM HOME!" She didn't know I brought Tom with me and walked around the corner to see us with his overnight bag.

"What is that?" She asked. We both knew the she knew exactly what was in the bag.

"Some of Tom's clothes for tomorrow morning and the rest of the day."

"But why?"

"He is staying the night with us and going with us to where ever we are going int he morning."

"I never agreed to this." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I did though when I signed up to be his best friend. He is coming with us tomorrow. Nikki and Dom knows he will be with us all day and said okay." You weren't going to let this go so she let him and you two ran upstairs to your room.

^^^ this is what I think you room would look like

^^^ this is what I think you room would look like. Sorry if you don't like it.

Tom jumped into your bed and you went straight to the hammock chair. It was your favorite place to be other than the Holland's backyard and Tom's room. You didn't want to make it awkward so you didn't mention the kiss earlier that night. So instead you talked about school and other things of that nature.

"Come here darling. Come cuddle with me." You jumped into his arms and laid there with him. You had your head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat you could tell that both of yours were beating at the same time. He fell asleep after the long day and all you could think about was how you wanted to feel his soft lips on yours again. You soon fell asleep in his arms.

{Tom's POV: Next Morning}

I woke up to her still in my arms. We hadn't moved an inch form where we fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I laid there with her. Her hair smelled like lavender and her skin was so soft. I wanted to just lay here forever with her in my arms. I wish that I could keep her safe here forever.

Y/M/N walked in and I signaled to her that I would wake her.

"Y/N." I said quietly. "It is time to get it up."

"Ughh." That's all that she can get out of her mouth.

"I know, I know you don't want to get up. We have to though. Your mom will come back in and drag you out of bed or worse pour water on you."

"I'll take my chances. I am too tired." She whined. She is so cute in the morning. I gave her a big hug and she smiled.

"Ok I guess I am going to just drag you out myself." I said with a smile. I got up with her still attached to me and a picked her up bridal style. I carried her down the stairs.

"Well look what Prince Charming brought down stairs, Sleeping Beauty." Y/M/N said.

{Your POV}

"Wrong Prince mom. It is Prince Philp." You corrected her.

"Sorry. Want breakfast?" Mom asked.

"Sure." You said. Tom put me in the chair like I was a toddler, but it was okay because You loved him so much. Mom had mad pancakes and had been up for at least an hour because the coffee in the pot was warm and not super hot. Her pancakes were pretty awesome.

"So what are we doing today Y/M/N?" Tom asked. He wanted to know because we needed to pick out our outfits.

"We are going to a school event."

"What? Why didn't we hear about this?" You asked.

"Well it was last minute and it is for people who want to take AP classes or got to big colleges like Vanderbilt and Harvard. I know you wanted to look at Vanderbilt and Washington University so that's why we are going. Tom you are welcome to join since you plan to go to college at the same place as Y/N, since you two are inseparable." Mom explained.

"So what do we need to wear?" You asked. Tom looked really interested in the college fair type thing.

"Umm. I would where a nice business type dress and Tom, khakis and a polo." Luckily that was one of the outfits that Tom had packed so we were good. "Run upstairs and change. We are going to leave in about 30 minutes."

We went upstairs and got our outfits ready. You turn on your tv and automatically turn on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. You wanted to have a relationship like Jake and Amy have. You picked out your outfit that kinda matched Tom's.

 You picked out your outfit that kinda matched Tom's

^^^ There was white cardigan that went over it

It was time to leave. Your mom surprisingly matched by accident. You jumped in the car with Tom, Trey, and both of your parents and you were off.

What if we had a relationship like Jake and Amy?

Why can't I just kiss him one more time?

-----------

Word Count: 1088

A/N: Sorry this was kinda of a filler. I am going to try to make them longer and better. Depends really on how much time I have and the amount of time between each update. Hope you liked it. Vote and Comment.