Chapter 23

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

{Your POV} 

It was like you were floating outside your body. You were able to see yourself. Tom was struggling to reach for you.

"Tom you can't move! STOP! YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!" You went to touch him but your hand went right through him. Were you a ghost? Were you dead? How can you see yourself in the crash? You were very confused but you definitely weren't in your own body. 

"Y/N hold on please. I can't lose you. I love you darling. Stay with me!" Your eyes started to flutter open and you went back into your body. 

"AHHHHHHH." You cried out. "Tom I- I..." You were about to pass out again from the pain. Your breaths were little burst of air that you were trying to get in your lungs. You could barely get any before you passed out again. 

"Noooooo. Stay with me! Don't close your eyes!" You were out of your body again. You wished you could talk to him. Soon later you start to see your hands of your ghost body start to disappear. Were you dying? You were just passed out from the pain but were you losing to much blood? Soon you completely disappeared. Your soul was gone. 

{Tom's POV} 

I was trying to reach over to get Y/N out but I couldn't reach her. I felt a pressure in my chest like someone was trying to touch me.

"Y/N hold on please. I can't lose you. I love you darling. Stay with me!" Tears form in my eyes and her eyes started to open. She screamed in pain. She was losing a lot of blood. 

"Tom I-I..." No she was going again. I don't want to lose her. She is my everything!

"Noooooo. Stay with me! Don't close your eyes!" It was to late she had already passed out again. 

I heard sirens coming our way. Paramedics were trying to get me out first but they had to get Y/N out first or she would die.

"No no no. Not me. Get her out first. I will survive but she is in and out of passing out. I don't know how much longer she has. Please save her first!" The two men went over to her side and pulled her out. They put her on a stretcher and into an ambulance. They came around to get me out and put my on a stretcher. I was put in one right behind her. News trucks were every where capturing what was happening. Hopefully my parents or Y/N's parents knew what was going on. I will make sure they know when I get to the hospital. 

(Never been in an ambulance so don't judge me if they don't ask questions in there.)

"Okay sir. Name?"

"Thomas Stanley Holland."

"Birthday?"

"June 1st, 1996."

"Birth Place?"

"Kingston Upon Thames, UK." 

"Okay. I need you to tell me everything that happened."