VIII|The figure in the shadows

Start from the beginning

"I'm back" He took my hand and ran out.

"Feels good to be back at hogwarts, doesn't it?" I giggled as he kissed the ground.

"Did she find you or something?" He looked at me and smiled "Clever woman, already knew from the beginning" he shook his head.

"Well goodnight I should be heading back to My tower now" I hugged him and walked back to my room.

In complete darkness i still managed to get myself in bed.

"Where were you?" A groggy voice whispered making me jump.

"Nowhere" I responded as he Wrapped his arms around my Right arm.

"Good night to you to" I chuckled when I heard his soft snores.

~

"Lion?" Piper Said "no but close" I continued with what I was doing

"Cat"

"No"

"Dog"

"Nope"

"Bird"

"What? No"

"Snake"

"How is that even close to Lion?"

"Cricket"

"Okay now you're just saying random things" I laughed at Piper when she groaned and fell back to Her bed.

"Panther, idiot" I smiled innocently at her.

"What did I miss?" Katherine asked walking out of the bathroom "you just missed A new discovery" I whispered but piper still managed to hear, earning me a slap on the arm.

"Hey!, I was being honest" I pouted at her glare, then all three of us busted out in laughs, even though nothing about it was funny.

Piper was rolling on the floor, laughing which only made the situation funnier, because her laugh sounded like a dying hyena.

"Whoa, what's going on in here" Daniel Said from the door with Quentin behind him looking terrified.

"A new discovery!" I shouted and ran out before Piper could get to me.

Upon hearing her and Katherines footsteps running after me, I giggled and ran faster.

I ran until I crashed into someone.

"Whoa, easy there tiger" A familiar voice said.

"Asher!" He helped me up as Piper and Katherine came into a halt.

"And who are these?" Kath and Piper raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh this is Asher, Asher this is Katherine and Piper" I introduced them.

"And I assume you are all seventh year Ravenclaws" Asher Said "I, myself is a Sixth year Gryffindor" He stood up more straight "Alright, we get it, see ya Ash" I said before running away again.

I ran and ran until I finally made it out of the castle, I sprinted towards the forbidden forest.

Standing in the shadows I saw a figure, the person wore a Dark cloak, and smiled maniacally. The figure lifted their wand, and mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"Athena!"

Was the last thing I heard before some green light came towards me.

And me not having time to move out of the way, collapsed.

~
JAMES SIRIUS POTTER

I was talking with Garret on the court yard when a scream could be heard.

Then we saw Katherine and Piper struggling to carry something between them.

Looking closer I saw that they were carrying Athena "What happened to her?" I rushed over to them and took Athena in my arms "She got hit by a curse" Katherine said panicking while Piper couldn't even talk.

I hurried off and sprinted towards the hospital wing while carrying Athena bride style "Oh Godric please let her live" I opened the doors and laid her on one of the beds.

"Oh dear, what happened to her?!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed.

"She got hit by a curse" I hurried out of her way.

"Out!" She screamed as I did what I was told.