nothing left to give | mature

Start from the beginning

Finally free, the younger holds unto Wooyoung's shoulders, his nails digging deep.

"Faster faster, ughh I c-can't hold it. You're so deep inside. Oh god" The junior continues to mumble out incoherent sentences as Wooyoung continued to hammer at his prostate.

The bunk bed creaked severely with each thrust and their skin slapped hard against each other as it made contact. Wooyoung took both his legs up and placed them on his shoulders making the junior's back bent.

Wooyoung begins thrusting again in the new position hitting at just the right angles. The junior was at a loss for words at the overwhelming pleasure that hit him like a truck.

"Fuck! Shit shit shit. I'm gonna cum" He yells out as the burning pit in his stomach reaches his stiff and neglected member.

"Cum for me baby" Wooyoung whispers seductively, a grin on his lips as he continued his erratic thrusting, also chasing his release. They were both sweaty messes and their breathing came out harshly, especially the junior's.

Wooyoung stares deep into the boy's eyes as he fucked him and the he stared back. Two more thrusts and the younger lets out a loud moan, releasing all over his stomach and chest.

"Good boy" Wooyoung whispers into his ear while still going at it. He was so close. Because of the younger's release his asshole had tightened significantly and the tightness around Wooyoung took him over the edge.

"Fuck! San" He whispers into the juniors neck on accident as he releases inside him, some of Wooyoung's load dripping out his pink hole.

The junior was still catching his breathe but he very much heard Wooyoung say the name 'San' and to say he felt hurt would be an understatement.

Wooyoung slowly took out his cock from the younger's hole before looking at said younger.

"Who's San?" He mutters.

ᕙ - ᕗ

It has been almost as hour since the two had left and San found his mind going to places he didn't want them to go to.

What if they're fucking right now? He think to himself but soon shakes off the thought. There's no way. Wooyoung isn't that much of an asshole... Is he?

He let's out a sigh and takes an excuse to use the washroom too. He already got the general gist of what their next presentation would be about so there was no need to stick around.

He decided that he needed a shower. Sometimes the best way to get your mind off something to take a nice warm shower.

He takes out his keys from his pocket and opens the door. His eyes were on the floor and when he looked up at his bunk bed he almost choked.

There layed the junior that Wooyoung was with, completely naked and sweaty with Wooyoung on top of him, his dick sticking out of his boxer briefs.

"W-what the fuck is this?" He stutters out as he looks from the flustered junior who was trying to cover himself to Wooyoung who properly wears his boxers and stands up, looking at him with a blank look on.

The truth is this is exactly what he hoped would happen. He had a feeling that San would go try and look for him and so he wanted the older to walk in on them. He planned it.

"I asked you what the fuck is this Wooyoung?!" He yells out again, his voice shaky. Wooyoung saw how his eyes turned glossy and he knew he was just holding back the tears.

"Just brought a friend over, what does it look like?" He replies bluntly as the junior quickly slips on his pants. He felt extremely embarrassed.

San couldn't believe it. He felt his heart breaking and his knees felt weak. Some how the discovery doesn't surprise him. It's Wooyoung after all.