The whole day I couldn't focus, I was thinking about her.

But my question was, is she thinking about me?

I'm beginning to like her, but she would never like me back, I knew that, but I couldn't help but hope.

I sat in Potions besides Charlie, "Hey mate are you even listening?" He had asked causing me to shake my head "sorry didn't get much sleep last night" I Said and yawned"

"As I was saying, I told her that she was annoying, then She was like "Oh Charlie, your such an asshole I would rather be paired with Quentin Price than you He is such a gentlemen" I mean can you believe her?!" Charlie exclaimed "how could you compare me with that Freak?" He continued.

Although Charlie was my so called 'friend' I still didn't like him, I was fake being his friend because.

Well I don't know why.

But I have always hated his guts, and I knew for a fact that Garret felt the same way since he just snapped at Charlie the other day when Charlie made Fun of Christina.

Let's just say that they weren't on speaking terms.

"And don't even get me started on Garret" I was shocked this was the first time Charlie had mentioned him since their fight.

"He thinks he's so much better than everyone else, that filthy Mudblo-" I cut him off by packing my stuff and stood up "Sure Garret is a Mudblood as you call him and I'm halfblood" I glared at him "Ypur so much worse than us, you Charlie Westenberg is a disgrace" I walked away.

"Fucking bastard" I mumbled, as I turned around the corner someone bumped into me.

Being much taller than the other person, she or he fell down.

"Bloody hell" the person mumbled.

The person looked up.

"Oh it's you" she mumbled "Don't you have class?" I asked her "yeah I do, I'm late" Athena said standing up.

"Well see you" just as I said that she bolted away again.

With a sigh I walked towards the black lake.

What would Dad say if he found out I skipped potions and lashed out on Charlie?

But then again why would he care?

~
ATHENA

I Was careful not to get caught as I sprinted towards the forbidden forest.

"Took you long enough, aren't you supposed to be a fast runner" Scorpius asked when I finally made it to my destination. "Oh shut up Shadow" I walked over to him and Asher "So fill us I What happened?" I took a seat next Scorpius.

"You know I just ran away before hogwarts started and made some enemies who wants me dead and now I have to go under hiding" He Said casually.

"Bloody hell" I gasped.

"Somebody wants you dead and all you do is shrug" Scorpius began pacing back and forth.

"Hey Scorp sit down" Asher looked around.

"More detail" Scorpius sat down.

"Well it started with them chasing me when I was in my tiger form, they wanted my fur, and then when I transformed into my human form again they took out their wands and we had a duel, I got hit a few times, and accidentally knocked out one of them, now they want me dead, so that a) they can have their revenge and b) they still want my fur"

"That Is dumb and crazy" I sighed.

"I think I'm gonna faint" Scorpius suddenly looked at the sky in fear.

"What?" I questioned also looking up at the sky.

And when I did look up I wished I never had.

~~~~
( Arthur's note: Just remember: Shadow, Snowy and Blackout it makes sense later)