"Bri, that's all so great. It's like you're preparing for our first date or something," Roger laughed cluelessly. Clueless of how much Brian did actually care.

Brian smiled shyly, a blush creeping on his cheeks. He looked down at the ground and scratched the back of his neck. He probably looked ridiculous.

Roger placed both hands on Brians shoulders. Brian lifted his head slightly so his eyes could meet with Rogers beautiful cerulean ones. "It's cute, Bri. Don't worry. I love it. This is going to be an amazing night," Roger had that cute little half smile on his face, showing his perfectly straight white teeth only a bit. The smile that drove Brian crazy.

"Right," Brian nodded. "Let's hit the road."

And with that, they headed out towards the car.

It was the middle of the drive. Roger was drifting into sleep, Brian had his focused eyes on the road. Sometimes he would glance over at Roger in the passenger seat who looked so peaceful. It was just then when Brian really got a good look of Rogers outfit. The drummer wore a black t-shirt with a thick orange stripe across from it, a thin black leather jacket, tight black jeans with wide legs, and worn out white sneakers with lazily tied shoelaces.

Brian glanced down at his outfit. He wore a white button up shirt with sleeves that were short at the elbows. The thin shirt had a few buttons undone at the top, revealing his smooth chest. He wore simple black jeans with wide legs that nearly covered his feet. Brian topped it off with a thin black jacket and his white wooden clogs.

Brian reached out a hand to the radio and twisted the knob a bit to make the volume a bit louder. The soft music of Baby It's You by The Beatles played in the background. Rogers head lifted back up, his eyes trailing to Brians peaceful and focused face and to the radio that played the soft music.

"I love this song," Roger murmured in a raspy voice. His mind still drowsy. His lips curled into a small smile.

"Yeah? It is a nice song," Brian replied, placing a warm hand on Rogers thigh without thinking.

Roger felt his cheeks heat up. A strong tingling sensation that tickled him burned in his leg where Brians hand rested. Why did he have this effect on him? Roger felt butterflies swarm in his stomach and around his heart when he placed a hand onto Brians. The drummer felt like there was a sudden electric shock, like he had to pull away but he couldn't. The feeling was too addictive and different. He liked this feeling. Brian turned his head to gaze at Roger for a short moment. A few seconds felt like forever when their eyes met... hazel to ocean blues. Eyes both shimmering with admiration. Love.

Brian patted the drummers leg, swerving the car to a halt on the side of the road. He drove a bit out on the open field that had tall dark pine trees surrounding the area and continuing on down the dark road. When the boys looked up, there was a clear sky of navy blue with a hint of purple, many glimmering stars speckled the sky and Illuminated the Earth below them. The full moon created a dull glow in the sky, reflecting into Rogers electric blue eyes.

Roger opened up the door and got out, he gazed up at the sky with a soft stunned look on his face. His mouth gaped open yet the corners of his mouth still curved upwards as if he was smiling. His eyes were the size of the moon that took up the view. Brian admired not only the view of the great outdoors, but of how beautiful Rogers pale skin looked in the moonlight and how his eyes shimmered along with the stars. His blond hair looked so soft blowing back from his face in the gentle breeze. Brian got out of the car, closing the door softly behind him. He made his way to the trunk and pulled out a thick creme colored blanket, positioning it neatly on the pinchy blades of grass. Brain then took out a telescope that was folded in half. He stretched it out and placed it to stand on the blanket next to where he then placed a basket of food and a cooler of drinks. Roger turned, examining with a amazed face at what Brian had set up. Brian sat on the blanket with his legs crossed and a goofy grin on, he watched as Roger sat down across from him and smiled in delight.