"Bye, Rog! Bye, Bri! I've got to head out now!" John called into the quiet and peaceful apartment.

John heard two muffled 'Goodbye!'s from two bedrooms. Brian hadn't left his room since, possibly reading up a book on astronomy or scanning the newspaper he had brought. Roger only had left his bedroom to get some food then bring it back and possibly add it to his collection of snacks in the drawer. Freddie had left an hour earlier, it was just one hour before Roger and Brian had to leave. With a small nod of his head, John left out the door and slammed it shut.

Another door clicked and slowly opened, revealing a cautious, tall, curly haired man on the other side. Brian stepped out of the room into the short hallway that lead to the kitchen and living room. He heard shuffling from the living room and peaked inside, seeing Roger making himself comfortable on the couch and switching the tele on.

"Rog? Are you ready?" Brian spoke, walking towards the blond, stopping right next to the couch where the drummer laid.

"Yeah. Are we leaving now?" Roger asked, glancing up at the guitarist then back at the show that was playing.

"Might as well. It's always best to be early." Brian replied, plopping down to sit on the couch.

Roger let out a soft sigh, not getting up from the comfortable couch. The blond lifted his legs and stretched them out, before placing them comfortably on Brians thighs. He ran a hand through his gold locks, looking back at the tele.

"Or not..." Brian murmured.

"Just tired, that's all," Roger said. "Can't we nap here on the couch before we go? We can cuddle," He suggested, making the taller man blush and try his best to hide a small smile from spreading. Roger didn't notice this, as always.

"You can sleep in the car, Rog," Brian patted the shorter mans legs, letting out an exasperated sigh.

Roger groaned and squirmed. He lifted his legs from Brians lap. Brian frowned at the sudden absence of Rogers thin warm legs. Roger heaved himself up from the couch and trudged to the front door, slouching as he lazily put on his sneakers.

"Look, if you don't wanna go, just let me know, Rog. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to," Brian spoke in a soft voice, still seated on the couch but with his body faced towards the blond at the door.

Roger shook his head and straightened up, "No, sorry, I do want to go. I just got tired and lazy...but I'm ready now. Let's get going, shall we?" He smiled at the curly haired man, his ocean blue eyes gleaming. His hand was already loosely holding onto the handle.

Brian picked himself up from the comfy couch and sauntered towards Roger with a genuine grin. He felt lighthearted now that Roger was coming along with him. He always adored Roger. Even though he wouldn't one hundred percent listen to Brians rambles about astronomy, he still sat there and smiled, nodding along and getting some information from it. Other than Freddie or John who would just stop him from talking or just change the subject. They weren't necessarily rude about it, just bored and tried letting him off easy. John awkwardly nodded when he spoke about such interests, and would slowly be walking away or pretend he was busy. Freddie would laugh and smile and change the subject, saying Brian told him those things millions of times. But Roger, oh, Roger was different. He would try to make a conversation out of it even though he didn't hear most of it. And that's what Brian loved. They were so close.

"Got everything you need?" Roger asked.

"Yep. My books and my telescope are in the trunk of the car. I also brought blankets in case it gets chilly somehow, pillows, water, wine, fresh cut fruit with a bit of sugar, cheese and crackers-" Brian listed, going on and on. He stopped when Roger giggled, interrupting him.