Makeovers ||Ben Hardy

Requested: ✔
X Reader: ✖
Requested by livd_13
Fluffy!
Olivia's P.O.V.

I was reading, when i heard loud giggling coming from the twin's room. I put my book down and went upstairs. There, i saw my husband, Ben, getting a tiara placed on his head by Lydia. Talia laughed and messily put some lipgloss on him. I made sure not to make a sound, as i took a picture. "Daddy, you need more makeup!" giggled Lydia. She grabbed one of my eyeshadow pallettes, that im guessing she took from my bag, and rubbed a bright pink shade on his cheeks. I smiled.
"You've never looked better, Ben." i laugh, and they all look at me. Talia smiled her toothy grin and ran up to me, hugging my legs. Lydia followed shortly after her. "Do you wanna play makeover with us momma?" Lydia asked. "Yeah. I shouldn't be the only one." Ben added. "I would absolutely love to. Try to make me look better than daddy." i giggled. "Sit!" Talia ordered. I sat down and. Lydia gave me a glittery scarf. "I can't wait to look better than you." i smiled at Ben. "Olivia, I've told you a million times. You'll always look better than me." I laughed, and Talia sloppily brushed some blush on my cheeks. I mentally prepared myself for the mess that i was about to turn into. Ben looked annoyed but pushed through it. I couldn't help but smile at him, as Lydia added more makeup to my face. Having 5 year old girls in the house has proven to be a lot of messes, and makeovers. The girls finished our "princess makeovers" and begged us not to wash it off. I sighed and looked in the mirror. It was bad. Really bad. Like realllllllly bad. I had eyeshadow on my cheeks and blush on my eyes. Lipgloss was smeared all the way up to my nose and I looked like a hot mess. But when a 5 year old asks you not to wash off your "makeover" you don't wash it off. Ben went into the kitchen to start dinner when i got a notification.

benhardy tagged you in a post

  I clicked on the notification and was met with a picture of me. Covered in makeup done by 5 year old girls.

He was so dead.

Eeeeeeeek I'm so sorry this took literally months but it's done and it's cute I hope??? It's short but it's sweet and super fluffy and gahhh