2

The next morning James wakes up. His head resting on Sasha's huge stomach. When he opens his eyes he notices he's nearly sitting instead of laying just because of the size of his girlfriends belly. Still waking up he looks over at her and sees that her stomach is the size of a moving box. He carefully moves the blanket away and sees her legs got thicker too. Her skin is getting marks from the incredibly big grow and it makes James swallow over the fact this most likely hurt... Yet her skin seems to be shiny. His eyes fall over to the top of her body.. her boobs have gotten pushed up by the size of her belly and her shoulders got softer. It is clearly most of the weight goes to her stomach but still he is kind of glad that the weight already is spreading to the other parts of her body.

He gets up and dresses himself.. last night was a wild night. They spent time in bed being both naked and all they did was giving love to each other. He couldn't remember a night like this before. He could move her belly and make it wobble from side to side. He wanted more of it. Way more of it!

After he finishes getting dressed he looks over at her thinking that her belly alone already must be weighting round 15 kg. It worries him a bit though although he just wants her become bigger and bigger. Getting fatter and softer and prettier than she ever were before. He sits down at his desk and starts making an schedule in excel of how her weight is meant to go.

He looks at his watch 13 hours passed since he gave her IG and sees in the schedule she must be weighing 91,23 KG (210,12 lbs) but he hasn't calculated yesterdays food along... He isn't sure how much impact it would have so he waits. He scrolls down to see what her weight would be after then 168 hours (exact an week) when the droplet stops working.

344,33 KG.... she would be huge... probably literally immobile comparing to her stomach already... He swallows. In his head pictures start to form of her screaming in pain... He slaps himself to get that away. She wouldn't feel pain right... she would be fine and happy and just totally enjoying life.. She wouldn't change... Although she has mentally changed already... she wouldn't. He's sure she wouldn't.

Then there's a groan from his girlfriend. He quickly saves the file and shuts the laptop down. Terrified she would see him make a schedule of her weight gain. He looks over at her and sees her struggling to lay on her side... Her belly to too round to make her turn... it isn't soft... it's a harsh ball of fat... "Morning.." he says carefully.

"Morning." Sasha replies. she swings her legs out of bed trying to force her 29 kg heavier body to get up (and yes this has been counted the meals from yesterday along).

James comes over to help her up, he notices she's annoyed with the fact she can't manage to get up. When Sasha sits her belly is falling onto her lap. Definitive a lot of weight. "maybe we should weight you?" James asks.

Sasha nods and stands up by herself. It is a lot of struggling though. She walks to the scale her legs are clubbing to each other by every step she makes, her belly sticking forward and slightly wobbling. It makes James wonder because it doesn't seem like she notices that she gained over 20 kg in just 13 hours. Why doesn't she realize? Why doesn't she realize she is getting already immobile, why doesn't she realize this is impossible?! James swallows when Sasha goes on the scale. He expects to see a number around 91 kg but what he sees shocks him a lot, it isn't 91 kg but 99,29 kg that is near the 100.... He swallows and thinks. Does food do this much to her? Just one pizza and crisps made her gain 8 more kilos? He swallows again. She will really die.... In the past 13 hours she got to gain 29 kg... what will happen if she starts craving food even more?

"What does it say?" Sasha asks. She can't look over her 20 kg bubble of stomach fat.

James swallows before he answers. "99,29"