Lee kept going on about the game, but I was so focused on Harry that I tune everything out.

I felt someone tapped my shoulders, breaking my focus on Harry.

I looked up to see Malfoy. What the heck does he want? He has already tortured me and burn my hand, can't he just leave me alone!

"Don't worry Little Potter, he will embarrass himself sooner or later."

Ok, first, that name...I hate it, it makes me sound like a baby, and making very uncomfortable, coming from Malfoy.

Second, I really want to come up with a witty comment, but I'm not very witty, especially when people's eyes were on me.

"Why don't you just leave Malfoy, before you embarrassed yourself," someone said, and I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw that it was Ron
Great, we have another Harry, overprotective as always.

"Don't worry Weasley, you don't have to protect Little Potter, she can take care of herself, I've seen it" he said glaring at me and then left us.

My body was tense, I felt uncomfortable, I could tell everyone was staring at me, but I didn't want to look at them.

"What was that all about" Hermione started.

"Ya, I would like to know myself" Ron continued.

I still didn't look at them I was trying to figure out why he would say that, why would he say that in front of them?

He has to have a reason, he wouldn't get himself into trouble that easily.

"Rose?" I finally turned around, everybody was looking at me, I hate that everyone's eyes are on me, I just wanted to shrink into a big hole of nothingness.

"Don't worry about that, he was just being Malfoy" I said, hoping that they would just drop it.

They kept glaring, especially Ron...I shifted uncomfortably and fiddle with my fingers.

Luckily, they seem to forget about it once Angelina score.

All of us cheered, and I heard some moans from Slytherin.

"Budge up there, move along."

"Hagrid!"

Ron and Hermione squeezed together so that Hagrid could fit.

"Hi Hagrid, how are you?" I said, very happy to see Hagrid again.

"Fine, thanks Rose, Bin watchin' from me hut" said Hagrid, patting a large pair of binoculars around his neck.

"But it isn't the same as bein' in the crowd. No sign of the Snitch yet, eh?"

"Nope" Ron said "Harry hasn't had much to do yet."

"Better than him getting beat up" I said.

"Rose right, kept outta trouble, that's something" said Hagrid, peering at the speck that was Harry.

Everything seemed to be going well, no one has gotten seriously hurt, and Gryffindor is winning.

Then Harry started diving downward, he must have found the Snitch.

Everyone seemed to have noticed and I was on the edge of my seat, desperately waiting to see what will happen next.

"Is he going to catch it?" I asked Ron
"I don't know, he has a faster broom but-"

WHAM!

What was that? I looked to see Marcus Flint had blocked Harry on purpose! And Harry was holding on the broom for dear life.