2.1

*time skip again (are you shocked? I'm not.)

"Zoe, the show starts in 5 minutes, come on," Leah whines while tugging on the girl's arm. Tour has been going pretty good for the girls. The tour is almost over, they have four shows left, including tonight. Both Mila and Leah have played their songs for the boys for their album but Zoe has yet to do hers. She wants to play it but is too nervous about what the others will say, especially Zach, seeing as it's possibly about him. Mila was too but it worked out pretty damn good for her seeing as she and Jonah are now dating. Zoe is the literal definition of a third wheel but like the eleventh.

Something also happened that has confused Zoe to no end. Zach kissed her. Kay had gone to visit family and she's supposed to be back tomorrow but Zach kissed her. He obviously freaked out when he did that and didn't know what to do. He had feelings for both girls but was finding it so hard to choose so Zoe tried to make it a bit easier. "I'm in it for the long run Herron so date whoever you want but I will be your last... first kiss," She laughed before breaking out into last first kiss by one direction to lighten the mood. Unfortunately, since that happened, Zach has been avoiding her like the plague. Feeling hurt would be an understatement but she brought it on herself. But hey, it helped her finish her song so.

Zach said that he'll tell her his decision after he speaks to Kay. Zoe's hopeful and really looking forward to that day. She knows that he's probably not gonna pick her but at least he's gonna tell her what's gonna happen next.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Zoe laughs, following the girls out of the dressing room towards the stage. They begin to get their earpieces and microphones when Zoe's phone begins to ring, displaying her mom's name. Mila and Leah motion for her to pick up seeing as her mom would never call 5 minutes before a show unless it was important. Zoe moves into a quieter room before picking up.

"Mom? is everything okay?" Zoe immediately questions after pressing the green button.

"Um, yeah, everything's okay but I need you to come home, you can go back for the last show but your aunt is visiting and you know she can't afford to not see you," Susan explains hesitantly.

"I- what? um okay yeah I'll have someone book a ticket back to California, I'll be there by tomorrow I guess," Zoe sighs while closing her eyes. Her aunt really couldn't have picked a different time for her yearly visit. Don't get her wrong, Zoe loves her aunt with everything in her and she never wants to miss seeing her but really? now? Zoe ends the call before slipping it into her back pocket. She exits the room and walks over to the two very concerned girls she calls her best friends.

"I have to go home after this show, my aunts doing her yearly visit but I'll be back for the last show," Zoe mumbles, running her hands through her hair.

"Shit okay well, I guess we can do two shows without you, ask Gabbie or Christina to book you a ticket home and a ticket to the next show," Mila says. Zoe nods in response before dashing to Jack's dressing room since it was closest. She busts through the door to see Jack doing some weird handstand thing and Gabbie on the couch looking at her boyfriend as if he was a lunatic.

"Oh my god, save me please," Gabbie groans, looking over to Zoe.

"I need to a plane ticket to California for tonight and one to the last show, I gotta go home for a bit," Zoe whispers in Gabbie's ear, not wanting to tell any of the boys just yet. Gabbie doesn't even question it just grabs her computer off of the coffee table and begins booking her tickets.

"I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU, I GOTTA GO MAKE JACK'S FANS EARS BLEED BRB," Zoe shouts, running out of the room. She races back over to the curtains where Mila and Leah are waiting for her. Mila hands her the earpiece while Leah hands Zoe her mic. The backstage guy gives them a signal and they run onstage to deafening screams.