1.9

*time skip 1 month*

"So why exactly did the boys want us to come to their studio again?" Mila questions as she gets into the back of Zoe's mom's car.

"they said they have news or something, I don't know, I just hope they're not plotting our murders," Zoe responds from the driver's seat.

"If they wanted to kill us they probably would've done it a long time ago," Leah mumbles while scrolling on her phone. The girls nod in agreement and in no time Zoe pulls up to the studio. The trio gets out of the car and head into the building to see Gabbie and Christina waiting for them.

"MY BABIES!!" Zoe screams and runs into the girl's arms. The three fall to the ground in laughter while Mila and Leah stare in amusement. "Honestly, I don't even want to see the boys anymore now that you two are here."

"You will probably change your mind when you hear their news," Gabbie giggles, sitting up. Leah reaches down and helps Gabbie up with Mila doing the same to Christina. They then turn to look at Zoe but don't move to help her.

"This always happens," Zoe sighs from the ground. At that moment, Zach rounds the corner and spots the girl on the ground surrounded by her friends.

"Why am I the one that always has to come and save you?" He questions, helping her up.

"Because they don't like me but you tolerate me," Zoe grins up at him. After the whole Kay and Zach thing that happened a month ago, Zach hasn't really talked to Zoe much. Sure he'll text her here and there but it hasn't been the same. Zoe knows Kay's not letting him talk to her so she hasn't pushed it but she misses the idiot a lot.

"Alright are y'all ready to hear the news?" Christina asks, leading the group back towards one of the recording studios.

"Nope, but it seems as though I don't have a choice in the matter," Leah replies, almost tripping on thin air. Zach opens the door and holds it so all of the girls can walk in before him. They all take a seat on either a couch, stool or the ground.

"Alright, why are we here?" Mila questions, sitting on the ground in front of Jonah. He moves his legs slightly so she can lean back against them.

"Well, we have two announcements/ questions that involve the three of you," Corbyn starts.

"So, we're going to do a couple of different shows around the world, not a lot, but some," Jonah says, trailing off.

"So basically, our first question is..." Jack pauses for dramatic effect causing the trio to roll their eyes at the boy's antics.

"Will you be our second opening act on tour?" The five chorus with shit-eating grins. Leah, unfortunately, was taking a sip of water when they asked so she choked. Mila looks to Leah concerned and pats her back a couple of times. Zoe is at a loss for words. Her brow is furrowed and she's staring at the other two in shock.

"Don't we need some sort of talent to do that?" Leah chokes out between coughs.

"Oh, we are NOT having this conversation again," Daniel groans while sinking in his seat. The trio makes eye contact and comes to an agreement.

"Fuck it, we'll make your fans ears bleed," Mila answers seeing as the other two won't. Immediately the boys along with Christina and Gabbie are jumping around and screaming in joy. They try to get the trio to get up and celebrate with them but they're too in shock to respond to them.