1.6

Zoe leads the four girls into her house and shuts the door when they get in. The girls take off their shoes as Zoe hands her mom the keys to the car. Zoe's mom Susan gives Zoe a questioning glance but smiles towards the girls.

"Hi, Susan," Mila and Leah chorus giving her a hug. Susan quickly hugs them both then turns towards the three other girls.

"Mom this is Gabbie and Christina," Zoe says gesturing towards each girl, "Girls this is my mother Susan Page."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Page," Gabbie says putting her hand out for a handshake. Susan simply laughs and pulls her then Christina into a hug.

"Call me Susan please," She says smiling towards the girls. They both nod their heads in reply.

"I probably should've asked this before but can the four of them sleepover?" Zoe questions as she walks towards the exit of the kitchen with the girls following behind her.

"Of course," Susan replies, "I'm gonna head to bed now so just keep things somewhat quiet".

"Okay thanks, Mom," Zoe yells heading towards the stairs. She quickly leads the girls up two flights of stairs to the attic where her bedroom is. Her house isn't as big as it seems, it has two bedrooms, and an attic and basement. There are three bathrooms, one for each girl of the house. Zoe's dad isn't really in the picture so it's just the three girls. Zoe opens up the door to her bedroom/attic

"Welcome to the place I spend 99% of my time in," Zoe laughs gesturing around her. Zoe didn't have a huge space but it was enough for her. She had a queen size bed in the middle of the room against the back wall with two nightstands on each side. On the left side of the bed, she had a makeup station that was also her dresser/desk area. In front of the bed, she had a white fuzzy rug and a small amount of space. And on the right side of the bed, there was a door leading to a small bathroom. Everything was kind of cramped but it's fine.

"I love your room, Zoe!" Christina says eyes landing on the makeup station, "ooo, makeup."

"Yeah I have a lot play around all you want with it," Zoe replies giggling, "Anyways who wants to take showers first? I have three showers."

"You can pick it doesn't really matter to us," Gabbie says placing her bag on the floor.

"Alright, Mila and Leah you can use Lucy and my mom's showers you know where they are and where your stuff is and Christina do you want to use the one in mine?" Zoe asks while Mila and Leah grab their stuff from their drawers in Zoe's room and leave to the other showers downstairs.

"Yeah sure, can I borrow some clothes to sleep in because mine are very sandy," Christina questions gesturing to her shorts and shirts.

"Of course! you can just go in my drawers and pick something. there are some towels in the cupboard in the bathroom and all of the other stuff you need," Zoe replies pulling blankets and pillows out from under her bed. Christina just nods grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom. Gabbie takes off her sandy clothes so she's only in her bikini and sits on the floor trying to not get anything sandy.

"do you want some help?" Gabbie asks gesturing towards the pile of blankets.

"I should probably say no seeing as your a guest but sure," Zoe laughs pulling the last blanket out from underneath the bed, "we just have to make it comfy enough to sleep in". Gabbie laughs and stands to help Zoe make a bed on the rug. By the time they were finished Christina and Mila were back freshly showered. Leah was still in Susan's bathroom.

"Gabbie you can grab some clothes and take a shower in my bathroom. towels are in the cupboard," Zoe says handing her hairbrush to Christina, "Oh also sleeping arrangements are gonna be three on the ground and two on the bed because I don't want anyone falling from the bed. You guys can decide whatever you want."