"You did not just say that, okay Evelyn go get a weapon and get into the arena because I'm gonna kick your ass." Percy growled. I laughed and ran to the weapons shed.

I looked around the weapons shed, nothing stood out to me, I had been in there several times and nothing felt right.

I looked around the shed, I started walking farther back than I had ever been before, it was dark and slightly damp when I tripped over something and skinned my knees. "Shit!" I got up and brushed myself off. I looked down at what I had tripped over and saw it was some sort of Ax.

It had writing on it, I went to go pick it up and when I gripped it it changed from an Ax to a sword.

"Woah," I gasped, I read the greek symbols on it, it read Anemostrobilos."Hurricane," I whispered in awe.

I moved the bronze in my hands and it felt perfect, it wasn't heavy, and the handle fit just right. I was confused because it was an Ax just moments before. I felt around the sword when suddenly I felt a click, it shifted into an Ax. The blade shrank and turned into two horizontal blades and the hilt got thicker and turned into a sturdy two handed handle.

"Anemostrobilos," I whispered again, this time in greek. This was it, this was my weapon and I was ready to kick ass with it.

I walked out of the shed, toward the arena, ax swinging in my hands as if I'd had it my whole life. Everyone grew silent as I walked into the Arena, Percy was clutching Anaklusmos in it's pen form and he looked up at me.

"An ax? You can't fight with an ax against a sword," Percy scoffed. My fingers found the catch in the metal and I pressed it, it quickly grew and slimmed into a grand sword.

"Is this good enough?" I asked Percy, arching my eyebrow, daring him to say anything.

"Yeah, that's good." He grinned. Sammy was behind him, watching in awe. I took my place in the arena and Percy took his.

"Go!"

We both charged and our swords clashed. I was surprised at how sturdy my sword was, it looked slim and felt like it too, but it absorbed the force from Percy's sword and deflected it deftly.

"Nice sword. I don't know how well a girl can handle it but maybe your girly hands will adjust." Percy shouted over the clash of our weapons.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I shreiked and suddenly my sword reacted to my anger and morphed into ax form. I rushed Percy and began swinging the ax, Percy was noticeably startled as he took rushed steps back as I continued my swinging rampage. I could tell I looked scary because all of the onlookers were stepping backwards.

"Evelyn jeez, relax," Percy urged.

I slowed down and Anemostrobilos morphed back into a sword. I slowed my movements and Percy relaxed, still on edge but more calm.

"I didn't know my sister was a little feminist," He laughed.

"There's a lot of things you don't know," I smirked, "Hey Percy, what color underwear are you wearing today?" 

"SHE TOLD YOU THAT?" He yelled,"Annabeth I'm gonna kill you!" 

"Hey don't go calling her pregnant now, we know you're a bad judge of that," I laughed.

"You think you're so clever huh?" Percy said and began to put more force in his strikes. 

It was harder and harder to block Percy's strikes. I could tell he knew he was winning. I was becoming careless because of exhaustion and when Percy slammed into my blade my blade slipped down and my hand scraped against his blade. 

"Shit!" I groaned.

"Did I get you?" Percy asked.

"No! Keep going," I lied and we continued to fight. My hand was bleeding but I wiped it off, I didn't want him to think I was weak, I could handle the pain. 

I began to wonder why my sword was called Anemostrobilos, I felt something tugging me to drop the tip to the floor, I was in the middle of hand to hand combat and touching my sword to the floor seemed like the stupidest thing in the world. I was breathing heavy and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. So I did the stupid thing and lowered my sword to the floor.

"What the-" Percy quickly stopped mid swing because I had lowered my weapon.

What happened next was the most insane thing I had ever seen in my life. The sword began to attract droplets of water out of the floor of the arena, the droplets began to multiply and swirl. I was tempted to drop my sword but that tugging told me to raise it. 

I raised the sword and water continued to poor out of the sword, I realized that I have total control over the water, I willed it to swirl around me.

"Anemostrobilos," I whispered.

"Hurricane? What, Evelyn how are you doing that?" Percy asked confused.

"Anemostrobilos,"  I repeated to Percy.

"I know what that means Evelyn but-"

"Percy Anemostrobilos is the name of my sword." I explained and he understood. A mini hurricane began swirling around me, wind was blowing and water was swirling around me, I soon had the upperhand and I charged at Percy, my mini hurricane adjusting to my movements.

With the extra power surging through my veins I was overpowering Percy easily. Until I heard-

"BROTHER!" 

My hurricane suddenly stopped, my distraction had stopped the flow of water.

"Percy, who is that," I looked in the distance to wear the exclamation had come from but I could only see a blurry figure. 

I looked to Percy but all he did was chuckle and shake his head.

"Who is that?" I asked as the figure got closer. It looked like he was running towards us. I began feeling uneasy and I brought my sword up, shifting it to an ax.

"No, Evelyn you don't need that, he's friendly," Percy grinned. The person got closer and I saw it was a cyclops, Percy changed his stance, as if preparing himself. The cyclops rushed forward in the arena and tackled Percy to the floor.

"BROTHER!" He shouted again and was hugging Percy?  I was confused until he got up and smiled at me, peanut butter stuck in his teeth.

"Is this her?" He asked Percy, gesturing to me.

"Yup, that's our Evelyn." Percy smirked.

I was suddenly crushed, this cyclops was hugging me with a vengeance.

"I...can't....breathe..." I managed to choke out before he let go of me. Looking at me through his large brown eye filled with concern.

"I am sorry," He looked sad and I felt bad.

"No, don't please, I'm okay." I smiled at him reassuringly, I don't know why I felt the need to make him fell better.

"Good." He smiled.

"Um, Percy, who is this exactly?" I asked.

"This is Tyson," Percy said,"He's our brother." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EvelyNiall got it right!! It is Tyson!
I really couldn't wait to write the next chapter so I wrote this one to make up for all the time I wasn't writing. Next chapter we're gonna meet some more of Percy's friends ;)

love you guysssss!